View Poll Results: Is Tyler the future in KC?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think so

39 75.00%
  • No, better guys r/will be available

13 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyler the `future` in KC?

Default Tyler the `future` in KC?

Poll question

Wheres the poll? :$

I think they should atleast start em this year and wait till next year to draft a QB.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Wheres the poll? :$

I think they should atleast start em this year and wait till next year to draft a QB.
    Agreed entirely.

I'm not sure if he is the future. But he deserves a shot to prove that he isn't. I'd hate to use a 1st rd'er on a QB only to find out that Thigpen is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm not sure if he is the future. But he deserves a shot to prove that he isn't. I'd hate to use a 1st rd'er on a QB only to find out that Thigpen is the future.
    Agreed, we have alot bigger holes to fill than QB.

The future? No. For the time being, I think he deserves a legitimate shot just like Huard/Croyle. Nobody expected him to play that well last year, beef up the O-Line and see how he excels. Then ask this question.
    2009 Chiefs - The start of a dynasty.

As a QB absolutely not, but if they wanted to use his speed elsewhere I'd be fine with that.

How do you guys judge last years performance and say he's not the future. It was his first Year, he threw more Touchdowns than Flacco and Ryan. Also he had a pisspoor line to work with and Dick Curl for a QB Coach ! Tell me thats not a feat in itself. This kid is only going to get better and better and if we let him go elsewhere we will regret letting him go. Hes got a year under his belt, A new head coach, hopefully a talented QB Coach and hopefully a Defense that will stop them from scoring more points then we put up.If he struggles, Grey is more than capable to come in and keep us moving down the field. Im not nervous at all about our QB situation. I would be more nervous if we spent $70 million on a junior coming out of college has never played a game at NFL Speed ! Get crabtree if hes there or get an O-lineman or DE or OLB and we will be better off.

He at least deserves a shot this year... is he a franchise QB? He hasnt shown that. He also hasnt shown he deserves anything other than to start for the team this year.

Give Tyler the goods on the OL and he will deliver the goods in the End Zone I am sure of it. He was very close to Matt C. numbers and higher than other rookies that played. Tyler will be in the top 5 QBs at the end of next season and most improved of the season IMO, just give the man a better OL/DL cause he has weapons already.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast