Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Broncs Chopping the Roster

Default The Broncs Chopping the Roster

Josh McDaniels is doing things the Patriot way...So, this is a sign of what is about to happen in KC. You have to be proven and/or earn YO' spot on the roster. No job is a given.

For all of the folks that want certain payers to be "given" a high dollar contract this year even if it is not their contract year...IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!! LMAO!

A snip it from the link: Xanders wastes no time reshaping Broncos roster - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)—Brian Xanders isn’t wasting any time reshaping the Denver Broncos’ roster.
    The team released a half-dozen players Monday, led by high-priced defensive tackle Dewayne Robertson, who was set to count $16 million against the team’s $123 million cap.
    “It’s a team’s sport. One person can’t take a huge burden against the existing framework of the salary cap. So, we’ll try to spread it around and figure it out that way,” Xanders said in his first public interview since his promotion from assistant GM last week.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Rivers a choke artist? Why the F**k was Cutler even in the Pro Bowl, he didn't do anything, Rivers had way better stats.

I am not defending any team, except for the Chiefs. If you think Cutler is great, why not just give up being a Chiefs fan, and go be a Pony fan instead.

Chiefs rules.
    First of all, acknowledging accomplishments of another doesn't bother me. To see others say that Cutler "s*cks" is an absolute crock of sh*t and does nothing more than demonstrate stupidity and insecurity. The Chiefs s*ucked for the past couple of years and there are countless others that agree, rather than disagree with that. Including Chiefs fans.

Should Cutler have went to the pro bowl instead of Rivers?? I don't think so but then again NONE of us had a vote did we? So, grow-up and deal with it.

And, as far as you defending the Chiefs only...If I were to scour through all of the threads on this board, would I be able to find any derogetory comments towards the Chiefs that were authored by you? I think so. Where is your defense of the Chiefs, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    First of all, acknowledging accomplishments of another doesn't bother me. To see others say that Cutler "s*cks" is an absolute crock of sh*t and does nothing more than demonstrate stupidity and insecurity. The Chiefs s*ucked for the past couple of years and there are countless others that agree, rather than disagree with that. Including Chiefs fans.

Should Cutler have went to the pro bowl instead of Rivers?? I don't think so but then again NONE of us had a vote did we? So, grow-up and deal with it.

And, as far as you defending the Chiefs only...If I were to scour through all of the threads on this board, would I be able to find any derogetory comments towards the Chiefs that were authored by you? I think so. Where is your defense of the Chiefs, my friend?
    Actually, can't we go online and vote for the pro-bowl?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Actually, can't we go online and vote for the pro-bowl?
    I was going to see if he would get away with that one.

Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I was going to see if he would get away with that one.

Guess not.
    Vote TyThig early. And vote often.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123