Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Broncs Chopping the Roster

Default The Broncs Chopping the Roster

Josh McDaniels is doing things the Patriot way...So, this is a sign of what is about to happen in KC. You have to be proven and/or earn YO' spot on the roster. No job is a given.

For all of the folks that want certain payers to be "given" a high dollar contract this year even if it is not their contract year...IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!! LMAO!

A snip it from the link: Xanders wastes no time reshaping Broncos roster - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)—Brian Xanders isn’t wasting any time reshaping the Denver Broncos’ roster.
    The team released a half-dozen players Monday, led by high-priced defensive tackle Dewayne Robertson, who was set to count $16 million against the team’s $123 million cap.
    “It’s a team’s sport. One person can’t take a huge burden against the existing framework of the salary cap. So, we’ll try to spread it around and figure it out that way,” Xanders said in his first public interview since his promotion from assistant GM last week.

I think he will be unsuccessful. The Broncos suck, Cutler sucks, and its just going to be to hard for him. Maybe he will get fired after a year or two and come be OC for the Big Red KC.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Here are 2 quotes from the article:

Xanders said. “There are no ties, as Mr. Bowlen says. It’ll be crystal clear of who we should take at that time. It will be based on who’s best for us, who’s going to be the best football player over the next four years out of the draft for us at a position of need"

****They just cut DT Robertson

Xanders declined to say whether the team would shift from a 4-3 defensive front to a 3-4 with three down linemen and four linebackers, and he indicated the Broncos might make moves to bolster the 17 draft picks they’ll have over the next two years....

W/ 17 draft picks and the possibility of shifting to a 3-4 I hope that McDaniels and Pioli work something out so we can trade out of that #3 spot....You know so they can grab BJ Raji out of Boston College

I know i'm dreaming because that'll be an extremely expensive move but BJ is flying up the draft boards and I could see somebody reaching for him (especially if they're moving to the 3-4).

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think he will be unsuccessful. The Broncos suck, Cutler sucks, and its just going to be to hard for him. Maybe he will get fired after a year or two and come be OC for the Big Red KC.

One thing for sure....Cutler does NOT suck. Broncos or not, I would take him in a heartbeat.

Screw the Donks. Cutler sucks and I will have no problem stompin' the donks twice this year. It WILL happen.
    SHUT IT

Suckler was the only QB that didn't look like he belonged in the pro-bowl...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    My bad. I misspelled his name.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Dam Striaght! Why didn't think of that name

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    One thing for sure....Cutler does NOT suck. Broncos or not, I would take him in a heartbeat.
    How is Cutler any good? Yea, he has a cannon for an arm, but that doesn't make him good.

He is immature, as once thought Phillip Rivers was, he finally matured. Cutler reminds me of Plummer! Throwing the ball up for grabs.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Maybe we wouldn't be so hard on him if Jay wouldn't keep labeling himself as the second coming of Jesus in a QB's body.

Seriously, the dude keeps making comments like he thinks he's the best thing to happen to football since the inception of the forward-pass. No QB in NFL history can compare to Mr. Suckler in his own mind but while he's shattering records and becoming the first World President in Jay's fantasy land, he's overthrowing receivers by a mile in reality.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Dam Striaght! Why didn't think of that name

How is Cutler any good? Yea, he has a cannon for an arm, but that doesn't make him good.

He is immature, as once thought Phillip Rivers was, he finally matured. Cutler reminds me of Plummer! Throwing the ball up for grabs.
    Phillip Rivers hasn't matured at all. He's still an egotistical little kid playing with big boys.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast