Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: retaining Tim Krumrie? Goodbye defense

Default retaining Tim Krumrie? Goodbye defense

And you can also kiss the superbowl goodbye as long as this fool is in KC.....

another couple years of watching our defensive line get absolutely dominated in every facet of the game...

and i actually had hope there for a second with pioli coming in...

now i feel like im turning into a kansas city royals fan...

so, so, so, utterly dissapointed. what a terrible week this has been, jesus christ

Lighten up.

Krumrie helped turn JA into a star, and he's done well when he's had the talent.

He was given an undersized DL and tasked with getting pressure on the QB with a bunch of rookies and rejects. No one could have done better.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Lighten up.

Krumrie helped turn JA into a star, and he's done well when he's had the talent.

He was given an undersized DL and tasked with getting pressure on the QB with a bunch of rookies and rejects. No one could have done better.
    Agreed. He did the best with what he had.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

THIRD!

Just like Gunther, I don't hold them responsible for not being able to work Herms Cover-2, minus Jared Allen.

the "talent" he had to work with has been pretty high considering the high draft picks we have used on the D Line in the last 5 or 6 years (do i really have to list them all again? Remember Junior Siavii? Eddie Freeman? Ryan Sims...no, because nobody does...yeah, maybe they were the wrong choices but it takes a good coach to turn the players into what they are supposed to be)

and our defensive line has just been awful. AWFUL even with Jared Allen (who didint need krumrie to be a star...its Jared's mentality that has him one of the best in the nfl, you cant teach that)

its hasnt been Herm's scheme that Krumie cant coach..it has been vermeils, and even gunthers when he was coach too...they guy sucks, its that simple....he cant coach any scheme...

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    And you can also kiss the superbowl goodbye as long as this fool is in KC.....

another couple years of watching our defensive line get absolutely dominated in every facet of the game...

and i actually had hope there for a second with pioli coming in...

now i feel like im turning into a kansas city royals fan...

so, so, so, utterly dissapointed. what a terrible week this has been, jesus christ
    I don't think JC had anything to do with this decision. You can easily make your point without him.
    SHUT IT

How long has Krumrie been around? Wasnt he here before Herm? Because our DL still wasnt scary before Herm.

Its all over. We won't win anything. the sky is falling. We are keeping Krumrie. No one could possibly succeed now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

If you watched Krumrie on hbo he is nonstop and a helluva motivater. Really not his fault Herm trashed our defense. Pioli/Haley sees something in the guy. Lets see what he does with the 3-4 and a supporting cast...
    SHUT IT

Its all over. We won't win anything. the sky is falling. We are keeping Krumrie. No one could possibly succeed now.
    Sensing a little sarcasm there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast