Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So if anyone was going to be traded......

Default So if anyone was going to be traded......

Wouldn't a trade have already taken place? I mean its getting kinda close to draft day and I think if they were going to trade a player, they would have done it buy now.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    This is something Im really starting to admire bout Pioli. Nothing is instant with him. He waits and lets others start or "jump the gun". Wait and analizes,.

When it was the most obvious that Herms should be fired (with the exception of Lions HC). Instead Herm gets fired last out of 11 HCs fired.

I appreciate someone who takes decisions this seriously. Even the ones that seem like no-brainers.

Yes I know you want to see some action in trades and FA, but let Pioli work his magic.

Besides, what other teams do you see making trades and such.
    I agree 100%. I have complete faith in Pioli, until proven otherwise (which I don't think will be the case). You can really get a good idea of his makeup from his press conference. Don't look for him to make the big splash in FA/draft/trades just for the sake of a big name, but someone who will be the smart choice. As he said in his first day here, he is interested in not necessarily the best players but the right players for this team. If that does not include some long time favorites on the team, well so be it. That has sure seemed to work for the Pats. As for the secrecy, I love it. It's the smart thing to do, plus it gives us something to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Too bad he has no trade value~
    I dont know...the Pats might show some intrest. There running game needs a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    I dont know...the Pats might show some intrest. There running game needs a boost.
    Why wouldn't they just draft a young back? Doesn't really make sense to bring on the salary and baggage and attitude and face-spitting that LJ would bring. Besides - he runs into blockers and falls down. Not quite the same back as he was 3 years ago...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Why wouldn't they just draft a young back? Doesn't really make sense to bring on the salary and baggage and attitude and face-spitting that LJ would bring. Besides - he runs into blockers and falls down. Not quite the same back as he was 3 years ago...
    Thats what they said about Randy Moss. And we had a way better O-line 3 years ago to.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Wouldn't a trade have already taken place? I mean its getting kinda close to draft day and I think if they were going to trade a player, they would have done it buy now.
    Difficult to tell. The last twenty years of Carl Peterson has left me numb, now that Pioli is in charge, I don't quite now what to expect.

we could trade some of the more useless players in the defense) (a bit harsh i know)

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    Thats what they said about Randy Moss. And we had a way better O-line 3 years ago to.
    And a better RB...
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12