Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eric Warfield

Default Eric Warfield

I am shootin' the sh!t with Eric Warfield on facebook!! Pretty cool guy!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

That's friggin' awesome tammie!!!

Does he want me to make him a sig for Facebook?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I dont like Eric. Ask him if he remembers that Buffallo game, the one he single handedly lost. it was 14-3.
    I'm not about to start a Facebook account. I don't use the Myspace account I have.

But, I have always liked Warfield. Sure, he made a mistake hear and there. But I have yet to see any athelete who doesn't. And he was far from a plague on the team.

However, I don't have anything positive to say about Page right now.

He might be a great guy off the field. But I have real problems with how he performs on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm not about to start a Facebook account. I don't use the Myspace account I have.

But, I have always liked Warfield. Sure, he made a mistake hear and there. But I have yet to see any athelete who doesn't. And he was far from a plague on the team.

However, I don't have anything positive to say about Page right now.

He might be a great guy off the field. But I have real problems with how he performs on the field.
    Im sure Warf is a great guy off the field. But what in sam did you see on the field? Yes the whole D sucked. And I got sick of seeing our Offense light up Defenses while our D gave up as much as we scored. And Warf was another incompetant piece just like Sims.

And if he was so good, what NFL team signed him after his Chiefs career? He basically died after being part of this piss poor D because he was part of the problem.

And as far as Page. Well first off hes not playing CB. But I think hes past his development stage and we will see good things out of him 2010..if we have a pass rush, which is a DBs best friend.

But again, Im sure Warf is a great guy( and can play CB a hell of a lot better than I).

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Im sure Warf is a great guy off the field. But what in sam did you see on the field? Yes the whole D sucked. And I got sick of seeing our Offense light up Defenses while our D gave up as much as we scored. And Warf was another incompetant piece just like Sims.

And if he was so good, what NFL team signed him after his Chiefs career? He basically died after being part of this piss poor D because he was part of the problem.

And as far as Page. Well first off hes not playing CB. But I think hes past his development stage and we will see good things out of him 2010..if we have a pass rush, which is a DBs best friend.

But again, Im sure Warf is a great guy( and can play CB a hell of a lot better than I).
    More often than not, Warfield played very well. It was frequently overshadowed by one or two missed tackles, (a problem for the entire defense then) or a total lack of pass-rush. But was pretty good overall.

As far as page goes, I have seen guys who can't tackle before. I've even seen Deion Sanders run from tackles.

But Page has this unique tendancy to block his own teammates from making tackles, all while missing the tackle himself.

You can miss the tackle, or even run away from the play. But don't go and take two of your own teammates out of the play. They have a real shot at tackling someone. (Kinda)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123