Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Tony goes, then....

Default If Tony goes, then....

I think we should draft Crabtree or Maclin. I am serious, if Tony leaves, then all we have is Dee Bow, and he is going to need some one to help spread out the coverage.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think we should draft Crabtree or Maclin. I am serious, if Tony leaves, then all we have is Dee Bow, and he is going to need some one to help spread out the coverage.

What do you think?
    Tony isn't going anywhere. People need to stop this rumor. We got the new coach and HC Tony needed, and we're about to get some of the personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Tony isn't going anywhere. People need to stop this rumor. We got the new coach and HC Tony needed, and we're about to get some of the personnel.
    You know first hand it was a rumor? I am sure he wants a playoff win. You can't guarantee a playoff win by any team either.

Default Tony

Regardless who it is any of them will need help

Cottam is better then you think!!!!

ya Tony gets 1000 yards each year and Bowe gets around 1000 yards right now too.

If Tony leaves Bowe's yards will go up by at least 400-500 and start having 1500 yard years and Cottam will come in and EASY have 500 yard years.

SO no worries we will be fine

I thinkn WR in the first round would be a huge luxury pick and not a good idea for this team. Crabtree's stock is falling big time. He could always be sitting there in the second round. Stranger things have happened on draft day.

There are a couple of WR's and TE's in the free agency. None as good as Tony but I dont think he will leave anyways. Even if he did, I wouldn't waste the 3rd pick in the NFL draft on Crabtree or Maclin. I would trade out of the 3rd pick and make sure you can find an OL, DL, or LB that can immediately help with the picks we get...that's only IF he was to leave. Cottam is not bad but he will be tested as soon as TG leaves or retires. Pick Curry and if he's not there get Eugene Monroe.

Curry!! Is my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Curry!! Is my pick.
    Take a headhunter. Too many 1st round OL don't play to the hype and the $$.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Cottam is better then you think!!!!

ya Tony gets 1000 yards each year and Bowe gets around 1000 yards right now too.

If Tony leaves Bowe's yards will go up by at least 400-500 and start having 1500 yard years and Cottam will come in and EASY have 500 yard years.

SO no worries we will be fine
    The only way Bowe will get more yards is IF he can catch the balls without dropping them!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast