Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Todd Haley Speaks Up

Default Todd Haley Speaks Up

Haley did a little Q&A at the Combine. Mostly vague non-committal answers. Here it is for you to enjoy:

Kansas City Chiefs - Q&A with Head Coach Todd Haley

A lot of questions, zero answers. Guess we'll play the waiting game a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Haley did a little Q&A at the Combine. Mostly vague non-committal answers. Here it is for you to enjoy.
    Sweet baby jesus, does this guy work for a political team? I've never heard so many vague answers. If you're not gonna tell me anything don't memorize 15 lines and regurgitate them to me, just tell me I can't or won't say anything and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Sweet baby jesus, does this guy work for a political team? I've never heard so many vague answers. If you're not gonna tell me anything don't memorize 15 lines and regurgitate them to me, just tell me I can't or won't say anything and move on.
    Welcome to your NEW Kansas City Chiefs. We asked for change ... and we got it ... at least off the field. We will have to see if this translates into a change on the field too.

he answered the questions perfectly. what do you guys honestly expect after he's been in the system for a few weeks? do you want him to tell us everything is going to be awesome and how exactly we will do it?

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    he answered the questions perfectly. what do you guys honestly expect after he's been in the system for a few weeks? do you want him to tell us everything is going to be awesome and how exactly we will do it?
    Agreed. We probably know more about our team than Haley at this point...
    SHUT IT

The guy just inherited a 2-14 Hermdebacle and you want definitive answers? Cut him some slack. Let him get thru free agency & the draft.

Maybe cause the want to keep what they are doing secret.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

“You are what you are,” he said. “Last year, the Kansas City Chiefs won two games. That’s what they were last year. This year is a new year. I’m going to be about trying to win games, do everything possible to give us a chance to win games. It’s going to start with one. Right now, we haven’t won a game here as the Kansas City Chiefs, and that’s going to be our goal, to figure out how to win one game.”

Well it's a start, so let's give him some time and well, we know he and Pioli have spending money and lets just see what happens!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 127markaz View Post
    The guy just inherited a 2-14 Hermdebacle and you want definitive answers? Cut him some slack. Let him get thru free agency & the draft.
    yeah, let's give this guy a break and let him get on with his job.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast