Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: If you're a Chiefs fan check this out

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Talking If you're a Chiefs fan check this out


    0 Not allowed!
    Some of you may already know of this, but I just stumbled across it the other day. If you like watching old Chiefs games, you have to give it a try. KC Chiefs Games
    Scroll down and click on the gold header marked complete game list and enjoy. Everything from the 1962 Texans VS. Oilers AFL championship game to current games. Some of the games the sound is a little weird but most are ok. I've been watching a lot of Cheifs football lately. At least it satisfies the desire until the season starts.

    Chris

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That is just too cool, thanks for the hook up, I think I'll watch the blizzard bowl between Elway and Montana.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    that is awesome. I gotta feeling the NFL is gonna sniff this out and bring it down, though. Enjoy it while it lasts, guys!
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the link man. I have been looking for the Chiefs/49ers game from '06. That was my first game at Arrowhead and my buddy (a niners fan) was with me and I have always wanted to get this game on DVD so I can make him watch it all the time!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    that is awesome. I gotta feeling the NFL is gonna sniff this out and bring it down, though. Enjoy it while it lasts, guys!
    Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that myself. You know that whole "express written consent of". I too wonder how long such a good thing can last. But since he does'nt charge for it or make money off of the games maybe it will stay. Dunno.

    Chris

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thanks for the link man. I have been looking for the Chiefs/49ers game from '06. That was my first game at Arrowhead and my buddy (a niners fan) was with me and I have always wanted to get this game on DVD so I can make him watch it all the time!! :)
    Anything I can do to help. Thats what I'm here for. + =

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    424
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Oh wow! I'm watching a Chiefs/Raiders game from 1991 with Dick Vermeil on commentary and.... TODD MARINOVICH as the starting Raiders QB.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
    Some of you may already know of this, but I just stumbled across it the other day. If you like watching old Chiefs games, you have to give it a try. KC Chiefs Games
    Scroll down and click on the gold header marked complete game list and enjoy. Everything from the 1962 Texans VS. Oilers AFL championship game to current games. Some of the games the sound is a little weird but most are ok. I've been watching a lot of Cheifs football lately. At least it satisfies the desire until the season starts.

    Chris

    Simply amazing watching DT get 7 sacks against the seahawks ! I am lovin it !!!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Salina, KS
    Posts
    360
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Awesome! Thanks for the link. I just watched the Chiefs vs the Steelers in the 1993 playoff win!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,079
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Makes me miss Marty. Great link, hopefully it doesn't get taken down.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OK, Check this one out!!
    By okikcfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:50 PM
  2. Check this out Royals!!
    By Canada in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. check this out
    By YZILLA in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 04:04 AM
  4. Check out Our New Member Map...
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •