Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Place DE Derrick Burgess, RB Michael Bush On PUP

Sweets Guest

Default Raiders Place DE Derrick Burgess, RB Michael Bush On PUP

Source:
    Jerry McDonald, Oakland Tribune
    Defensive end Derrick Burgess underwent hernia surgery, a condition he said he has had since birth, and was placed on the physically unable to perform list along with rookie running back Michael Bush. "It just flared up on me while I was working out," Burgess said. "We decided, the doctors decided, it’s better to get it done, get it out of the way so it won’t be no problem in the future.” Both players can be taken off PUP at any time. Burgess said he could be out one day or two weeks. Kiffin said the Raiders wanted to see Bush in better condition as to not risk injury after rehabbing from a broken leg.

Well this doesn't help their chances for a Super Bowl run. lol!

i dont think they had one anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by thecrowder View Post
    i dont think they had one anyway lol
    Nope; was being sarcastic here.

That is some very bad news for the Raiders.

Anyone see the Donks last night?? Henry...hurt, Bell...hurt, Ekuban (sp?)...hurt!! Got their asses handed to them by the cowgirls!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

don't really like to see that-all them guys getting hurt-even if it is the faders and donks!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    don't really like to see that-all them guys getting hurt-even if it is the faders and donks!!
    It's a risk they all take when they sign their $300 million dollar contracts.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    They will recover, but if it makes the Donks worse, I am not gonna lose any sleep over it. I don't want to see any life threatening injuries but if the Donks have to sit two running backs for the year then oh well.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    They will recover, but if it makes the Donks worse, I am not gonna lose any sleep over it. I don't want to see any life threatening injuries but if the Donks have to sit two running backs for the year then oh well.
    Agreed, no one die but if they all came down with the the flu day day before we played then I would be okay with that.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast