Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pioli says there is no situation with LJ

Default Pioli says there is no situation with LJ

Pioli mention on a interview with NFL network that he is under contract and has no situation.

That makes me wonder if he has talked to LJ already or not. I thought LJ would provide the best way to get more draft picks for us on draft day. But how Pioli is talking is that it appears that he wont have any problems with LJ.

here is his interview NFL Video Galleries

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    The facking money LJ got and a starting position was supposed to stop his desire to leave but we seen how far that got us! LOL!
    The O-line was being depleted as soon as he signed that contract. last couple of years he has been dancing behind the line.

Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    i think our o-line will do better this yr.So i wouldnt like to see him go. in other words, BETTER O-LINE = BETTER LJ :):):)
    You can say that about any RB...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    The O-line was being depleted as soon as he signed that contract. last couple of years he has been dancing behind the line.
    You mean seeing a defender coming at him and falling behind the line? The only game I thought he ever really tried in the last few years was the first Denver game this year.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I can give you a couple of mulligans there but when he falls down at the mere sight of meeting a defender AND he slaps women around and spits his drink in their face...Can't let that one slide.

He got paid to play, be a good boy off the field and be "team first" oriented. He came up short. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    I can give you a couple of mulligans there but when he falls down at the mere sight of meeting a defender AND he slaps women around and spits his drink in their face...Can't let that one slide.

He got paid to play, be a good boy off the field and be "team first" oriented. He came up short. Period.
    Yeah in "07" he got hurt, and "08" he got put in the dog house. I dont care to much for his off the field antics either. He cant be traded straight up. IMO it would have to in a block trade. The only team i can see trying go get him is the Pats. What else can be done with him? but, sticking the rock in his mouth and make him earn his way out of the dog house.
    Last edited by warcrychief; 02-25-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    You mean seeing a defender coming at him and falling behind the line? The only game I thought he ever really tried in the last few years was the first Denver game this year.
    He was having a great game againt MIA. but they stopped feeding him the rock. He would have gutting those fish if he was given the chance. The past couple of years he was given only a few chances to help this team. When we feed him the rock more that 20 times a game we are 6-2. hmm let me see that the whole number of games we have won in the past couple of years.

I shall say it again.
    LJ runs into blockers and falls down or makes a beeline to the sideline.
    LJ is 30 with a huge contract and a bad attitude.
    LJ assualts and spits on women.
    LJ is cooked.
    LJ sucks a$$.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I shall say it again.
    LJ runs into blockers and falls down or makes a beeline to the sideline.
    LJ is 30 with a huge contract and a bad attitude.
    LJ assualts and spits on women.
    LJ is cooked.
    LJ sucks a$$.
    and he was the only one that gave us our past 6 wins.

and he was the only one that gave us our past 6 wins.
    LJ don't give a crap about the Chiefs. LJ is all about LJ. LJ wants to be a rap star!! I say try and trade him for ..... ahhhhhhh....a steaming pile of dog sh!t. I doubt we'll get that trade though. Just cut this clown and eat his contract. Ship him and his Bentley out of KC for good!!
    BTW - it takes a TEAM to win - not a washed up RB.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    LJ don't give a crap about the Chiefs. LJ is all about LJ. LJ wants to be a rap star!! I say try and trade him for ..... ahhhhhhh....a steaming pile of dog sh!t. I doubt we'll get that trade though. Just cut this clown and eat his contract. Ship him and his Bentley out of KC for good!!
    BTW - it takes a TEAM to win - not a washed up RB.
    so whats wrong with the rest of the team when they dont give LJ more than 20 touchs? are they just buying there time? waiting for the one shot one kill moment. LJ is the team. Why do you think he has that contract?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast