Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pioli says there is no situation with LJ

Hybrid View

Default Pioli says there is no situation with LJ

Pioli mention on a interview with NFL network that he is under contract and has no situation.

That makes me wonder if he has talked to LJ already or not. I thought LJ would provide the best way to get more draft picks for us on draft day. But how Pioli is talking is that it appears that he wont have any problems with LJ.

here is his interview NFL Video Galleries

This could be one of those situations where the GM is saying "Hey butthead, you have a contract, I expect you to live up to that contract!"

That is what I would be saying, especially considering what little trade potential LJ has.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I'm sure that you shouldn't try to read too much into all the talk that's going on right now. That statement could mean anything. The only sure thing you can say about it is that it's true, he is still under contract. We'll have to wait and see on this one, but I can't imagine LJ staying put. It probably wouldn't be good for anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    My belief is Pioli knows the potential that is sitting in front of him when used properly and is simply saying, LJ signed the dotted line and as any professional would he needs to meet that contract and have faith in the system around him. This makes me like Pioli a little bit more and maybe , just maybe we can get our money worth outta LJ after all
    Thats what im hoping for. i really dont want LJ to leave. But if they cant resolve his wanting to leave KC. I dont want him to sit on the sidelines and be in the dog house all season long.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    Thats what im hoping for. i really dont want LJ to leave. But if they cant resolve his wanting to leave KC. I dont want him to sit on the sidelines and be in the dog house all season long.

The facking money LJ got and a starting position was supposed to stop his desire to leave but we seen how far that got us! LOL!

i think our o-line will do better this yr.So i wouldnt like to see him go. in other words, BETTER O-LINE = BETTER LJ :):):)

Quote Originally Posted by arrowheadGoon305 View Post
    i think our o-line will do better this yr.So i wouldnt like to see him go. in other words, BETTER O-LINE = BETTER LJ :):):)
    You can say that about any RB...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    The facking money LJ got and a starting position was supposed to stop his desire to leave but we seen how far that got us! LOL!
    The O-line was being depleted as soon as he signed that contract. last couple of years he has been dancing behind the line.

The O-line was being depleted as soon as he signed that contract. last couple of years he has been dancing behind the line.
    You mean seeing a defender coming at him and falling behind the line? The only game I thought he ever really tried in the last few years was the first Denver game this year.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I can give you a couple of mulligans there but when he falls down at the mere sight of meeting a defender AND he slaps women around and spits his drink in their face...Can't let that one slide.

He got paid to play, be a good boy off the field and be "team first" oriented. He came up short. Period.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast