Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony

Default Tony

Will Tony go or will he stay.He said he would go if they hired a college coach and if they didn't he would half to see who it was and think about it.I would hope he stay's and give this coach atleast one more year.I would sure hate to buy his jersey with another team on it.

Now I live out here in Arizona and I can't watch or keep track of the Chiefs like I want to.So when I here one of the best players in football and we have him and he's not happy and wants to leave.Makes me wounder what's going on back there.

hi chiefhog88

you say your in Arizona. what do you know of Todd Haley and his work ethics. And i dont think Tony is going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefhog88 View Post
    Will Tony go or will he stay.He said he would go if they hired a college coach and if they didn't he would half to see who it was and think about it.I would hope he stay's and give this coach atleast one more year.I would sure hate to buy his jersey with another team on it.
    I really hope that Tony doesnt leave! He is an amazing player and a decent guy they should try to find a middle ground to make him happy to stay with the team. You work to keep your good players.

Chiefhog, thats why there is direct ticket.

I used it for 5 years when I lived in texas, and still use it now that im back home in MO~

I wouldn't mind buying it if I had the money, just like I wouldn't mind buying his jersey as a chief if I had the money. If he went to another team hopefully someone would come out with a jersey that is half a chiefs and half the other team with his name on the back and his number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    I really hope that Tony doesnt leave! He is an amazing player and a decent guy they should try to find a middle ground to make him happy to stay with the team. You work to keep your good players.
    Hopefully Pioli will be smart and keep him,
    Now I live out here in Arizona and I can't watch or keep track of the Chiefs like I want to.So when I here one of the best players in football and we have him and he's not happy and wants to leave.Makes me wounder what's going on back there.
    Does TG want to leave?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Chiefs | Change of heart for Gonzalez?
    Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:13:59 -0800
    Randy Covitz, of The Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez said he would "have no problems staying with the Chiefs," depending on what moves the team makes in the offseason. Gonzalez said during an interview with NBC at the Pro Bowl that he spoke with new general manager Scott Pioli to dispel some reports concerning his future. "I spoke to Pioli last week because there were some trade rumors out there saying I wanted to have a trade, and that wasn't the case," Gonzalez said. "There is no doubt in my mind that Scott Pioli is going to come in there and do an amazing job and so is Todd Haley, the new head coach. ... Just looking at the Super Bowl this year, it would be so great to get that opportunity to play for that. I'm not saying the Chiefs can't do that. They will eventually turn that corner; it's how soon can they do that. Once free agency comes, and they're wheeling and dealing, and they're making trades, and it looks good, then I have no problem staying with the Chiefs."

www.kffl.com

I don't think tony is going anywhere at all.

wow some of you peiople need to keep up more on tony G. At the pro bowl he specfically said he will wait to see what happens this offseason. If kc got some good FA's and talent and the chiefs could start winning he said he would be happy to stay! he will want to be traded if he hears the word "rebuilding".

As much as I would like to see Tony stay, I would also like to see him go. The problem is going to a different team, first you can't guarantee that they will make it pass one playoff game. Second, how would Tony preform not being a Chief?

I think he will stay, and hopfully he will play a few more years and atleast get past one round of playoff games, which I think is not to difficult with the right coaching.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast