Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canton Enshrinement...I'll be there!!

Default Canton Enshrinement...I'll be there!!

When we Chiefs fans tragically lost DT (RIP), my sorrow eventually turned to focusing on DT's induction into the NFL HOF...it was all we had left to hope for related to DT and his NFL Career.

I promised myself and others that when that day I came I would be there to witness DT's induction, and I'm keeping that promise. :)

Hotel reservations are made, Fawcett Stadium tickets to the Enshrinement purchased! Also purchased from the HOF online gift shop...DT's HOF shirts & caps to wear on the trip, but more than likely will wear my beloved #58 jersey to the actual enshrinement.

Finally...a dream come true for DT's family and fans. Words can't express how thrilled I am DT will be enshrined this August. The honor is very much earned and deserved, for his NFL career accomplishments and his personal accomplishments off the field related to his charity work.

Miss you DT.

I will see you there!!!

AWESOME!! :)

I presumed many Chiefs fans would be there, or at least hoped so anyway. It would be wonderful to flood the stands with #58, or at the least a sea of red in DT's honor! :)

My buddy Dan and I will be there and YZILLA may be joining us as well. We will be posting a thread about where to meet up, party etc for anyone who cares to join us!!

CheKC out our home opener party thread!!
    CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list - Kansas City Chiefs Forums
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My buddy Dan and I will be there and YZILLA may be joining us as well. We will be posting a thread about where to meet up, party etc for anyone who cares to join us!!

CheKC out our home opener party thread!!
    CHIEFSCROWD 2nd Annual Home Opener Tailgate party attendence list - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

lookin forward to it [HOF], will be bringin my steeler lovin daughter w/me [woodson fan], she's pretty cool though and she likes beer!!

I'll keep my eye out for the meet up info here. We don't drink beer these days due to health issues, but certainly have a good time any way with fellow Chiefs & DT fans!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I'll keep my eye out for the meet up info here. We don't drink beer these days due to health issues, but certainly have a good time any way with fellow Chiefs & DT fans!! :)
    Canada will be relieved, his beer is safe.

I'm jealous of you guys, have fun. wish I could go, maybe I'll make it for the Tony G one when it happens
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

I'm going to try to make it as well.

I would love to go, you all better post some pics and vids for all of us. Just out of curiosity, if a bunch of crowders in the kc area are going, I wonder if it would be more economical to book a bus? If I win the lottery I would do it, but I think I have to buy a ticket to win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast