Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside info on Pioli

Default Inside info on Pioli

A friend of mine at churchs dad is a west coast talent scout for the chiefs (he has been to my house several times to watch them play) and have been for years. She said her dad had met with everyone in KC for thier yearly reviews of the talent. her dad said that Pioli was a D*** and that he wouldnt even talk about the scouted players the whole week. He felt like crap because of al the work that he has done putting these kids together wasn't even looked at not from any scout not just him. The meeting turned into a biotch fest and not much more.

I'll post more when I hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    My cousins best friends moms aunts dogs first owner says walk a mile in those shoes~ then judge~

Agreed!

I would be happy to give the scouts name but, if anyone from the chiefs organization read this he might be fired. The guy is a die hard chiefs fan and an emotional one much like myself..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    A friend of mine at churchs dad is a west coast talent scout for the chiefs (he has been to my house several times to watch them play) and have been for years. She said her dad had met with everyone in KC for thier yearly reviews of the talent. her dad said that Pioli was a D*** and that he wouldnt even talk about the scouted players the whole week. He felt like crap because of al the work that he has done putting these kids together wasn't even looked at not from any scout not just him. The meeting turned into a biotch fest and not much more.

I'll post more when I hear it.
    If Pioli puts the kind of effort in his job that you put forth in your grammar, then I would say we are in trouble! LMAO!

That is so odd. My ex-wife's step-dad's brother's best friend's ex-mother-in-law's sister's husband's b@stard son's cousin's dog's previous owner said Pioli was a pretty cool guy that was interested in all the input his scouts gave him.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

This is an embarassing topic...so what if he doesn't share 'inside info'? Ya'll are just used to coaches leaking information, and hearing about rumors that aren't true. Forget about it..
    2009 Chiefs - The start of a dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    That is so odd. My ex-wife's step-dad's brother's best friend's ex-mother-in-law's sister's husband's b@stard son's cousin's dog's previous owner said Pioli was a pretty cool guy that was interested in all the input his scouts gave him.
    haha

you guys feel free not to post if you want to be sarcastic. I am posting valid correct information unlike a great deal of people in here do. This person is a friend of mine and didn't recieve the approach he or his consttuants recieved. I believe that Pioli at the time was more interested in his coaches vacancy's then scouting reports.

you guys feel free not to post if you want to be sarcastic. I am posting valid correct information unlike a great deal of people in here do. This person is a friend of mine and didn't recieve the approach he or his consttuants recieved. I believe that Pioli at the time was more interested in his coaches vacancy's then scouting reports.
    wasnt dissing. I have no idea on Pioli, you cant trust anyones opinion but your own

They are giving you a hard time because of your prior request for:
    Mandatory sources - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

I'm sure you understand that.

This is good news if you ask me....no offense to your friend, who is the scout....but at this point, Pioli doesnt even have a complete staff....i agree with him (pioli) in the sense that scouting reports dont mean jack right now...he probably already knows who he wants.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast