Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside info on Pioli

Default Inside info on Pioli

A friend of mine at churchs dad is a west coast talent scout for the chiefs (he has been to my house several times to watch them play) and have been for years. She said her dad had met with everyone in KC for thier yearly reviews of the talent. her dad said that Pioli was a D*** and that he wouldnt even talk about the scouted players the whole week. He felt like crap because of al the work that he has done putting these kids together wasn't even looked at not from any scout not just him. The meeting turned into a biotch fest and not much more.

I'll post more when I hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    A friend of mine at churchs dad is a west coast talent scout for the chiefs (he has been to my house several times to watch them play) and have been for years. She said her dad had met with everyone in KC for thier yearly reviews of the talent. her dad said that Pioli was a D*** and that he wouldnt even talk about the scouted players the whole week. He felt like crap because of al the work that he has done putting these kids together wasn't even looked at not from any scout not just him. The meeting turned into a biotch fest and not much more.

That does not sound very good.

a friend of mines cousins aunts brother in law said the same thing about haley j/k lol sorry i could not resist on a serious note i am putting all my trust in pioli he builds winning teams and takes no sh#t from anyone plain and simple

i wouldn't put much into this...not many days has gone by since we got our new HC so the best thing to do would be to evaluate the talent present on the team before the FA and see who's the keepers... they have plenty of time to look at the draft

My cousins best friends moms aunts dogs first owner says walk a mile in those shoes~ then judge~

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post

All this sounds like to me is that there isn't anyone on the scouting reports worth a darn. If it's true that is.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Didn't you start a thread demanding mandatory sources for posts like this?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I DISAGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.

This is a great thing. Since Schottenheimer left if anything the Chiefs coaches have been too nice. Vermeil is the grandfather we all wish we had and Herm was a players coach - I never want to see another player's coach again in red and gold. Last I checked, nice guys finish LAST! I look forward to a management and coaching staff that demands excellence and perfection. Otherwise, we're back to underachieving and going nowhere in regular season much less the playoffs.

I'M EXCITED! (about Pioli the D!CK!) Let's win some fn games for crying out loud.

I do wish Vermeil was my grandpa!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast