Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Just joined up

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Just joined up


    0 Not allowed!
    This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.
    OUTSTANDING! Welcome aboard! :)


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Great to have you here. I look forward to hearing many of your thoughts on the Chiefs and everything else.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm fairly new here myself, but I just wanted to say welcome aboard!
    Everything happens for a reason.

  5. #5
    Sweets Guest

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    says the only/bestest 49er fan here!!! Enjoy and jump in the conversations going on, we love when ya post!!!!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    544
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    WELCOME! We have someone else from AZ on the site I think.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    says the only/bestest 49er fan here!!! Enjoy and jump in the conversations going on, we love when ya post!!!!

    ...Could not have said it better! :)


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,344
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.
    Welcome GarH. Lots of longtime Chiefs fans here. Looking forward to getting to know your thoughts on the Chiefs.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    196
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default re welcome


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm kind of wait and see. I'm trying to catch up on current Chiefs news. I've been mainly following the UA Wildcats recruiting this summer since I have season tickets and love the tailgating. We have about 30 or so that attend our tailgates and the Arizona Scout site buys us our beer. I got to make it back some year to check out the Chiefs tailgate.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm kind of wait and see. I'm trying to catch up on current Chiefs news. I've been mainly following the UA Wildcats recruiting this summer since I have season tickets and love the tailgating. We have about 30 or so that attend our tailgates and the Arizona Scout site buys us our beer. I got to make it back some year to check out the Chiefs tailgate.

    It is, from what I understand, an experience.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •