Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just joined up

Default Just joined up

This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    This looks like a great site. Long time fan here. I was living in Kansas City when the Dallas Texans moved to Kansas City. I've lived in Arizona for the last 30 years or so, but I'm still a Chiefs fan.
    OUTSTANDING! Welcome aboard! :)

Great to have you here. I look forward to hearing many of your thoughts on the Chiefs and everything else.

I'm fairly new here myself, but I just wanted to say welcome aboard!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Sweets Guest

says the only/bestest 49er fan here!!! Enjoy and jump in the conversations going on, we love when ya post!!!!

WELCOME! We have someone else from AZ on the site I think.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    says the only/bestest 49er fan here!!! Enjoy and jump in the conversations going on, we love when ya post!!!!

...Could not have said it better! :)

Welcome GarH. Lots of longtime Chiefs fans here. Looking forward to getting to know your thoughts on the Chiefs.

Default re welcome

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm kind of wait and see. I'm trying to catch up on current Chiefs news. I've been mainly following the UA Wildcats recruiting this summer since I have season tickets and love the tailgating. We have about 30 or so that attend our tailgates and the Arizona Scout site buys us our beer. I got to make it back some year to check out the Chiefs tailgate.

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm kind of wait and see. I'm trying to catch up on current Chiefs news. I've been mainly following the UA Wildcats recruiting this summer since I have season tickets and love the tailgating. We have about 30 or so that attend our tailgates and the Arizona Scout site buys us our beer. I got to make it back some year to check out the Chiefs tailgate.

It is, from what I understand, an experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast