Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No new big FA!!

Default No new big FA!!

Clark hunt announced that there will not be any big signings in FA.

The Chiefs will not be INITIALLY active in free agency, but will then be more aggressive towards the end of free agency..The chiefs will be more agressive this year in FA than in the recent past few years.

What are all that money from the cap room going to be used on?

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    The one thing I could say is, I try not to go against rules regarding threads and I'm probably to soft spoken <cpu wise> otherwise, everyone has an opinion.
    ...And everyone has a right to express said opinion, and everone has the right to respectfully disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Who elected you to the thread police?
    He's more of a thread vigilante!!

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    The one thing I could say is, I try not to go against rules regarding threads and I'm probably to soft spoken <cpu wise> otherwise, everyone has an opinion.
    Same here, must be a Canadian thing!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...And everyone has a right to express said opinion, and everone has the right to respectfully disagree.
    No they don't!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree with your expressed opinion about everyone having the right to respectfully disagree :)

Alright now that I got the "wit" out of the way it's time to post about the Chiefs. With the money that they have under the cap right now they could practically sign a whole new team of "good not great" players. I'd rather see them sign 3 great players and a couple good players. Sounds like the Chiefs are becoming the Royals on their spending habits.

We endured Marty ball. Great defense, but the oofense was so boring we all knew what play was going to be run before it happened. We couldn't
    get past the second round of the playoffs.
    Then we played Vermiel ball, what a fantastic offense, of course the defense couldn't stop a fly from coming thru the window. We couldn't get past the first round of the playoffs.
    Then came Herm. Dismantled what team we had. Painful to watch. If Chan hadn't had the nerve to try the spread we would't have anything to cheer about.
    Now we have a new sherrif in town, a proven winner, who has built super bowl winning TEAMS. He's going to do it his way, not ours. Hopefully he can put all the pices of a TEAM together, with enough consistancy both on offense and defense to give all us what we want and deserve. A TRIP TO AND TO WIN A SUPER BOWL.(and hopefully on a consistant basis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12