Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

Ty Law or no Ty Law?

You make the call.

Personally I think Herm is making a big time play for him; and just playing it off to the media. However, Law will go to whoever will pony up the dough for him.

Default Re: What do you think?

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    "We will be PERFECT in every aspect of the game."

Remember the Titans - what an outstanding football movie. :hammer:
    I love that movie; that and Friday Night Lights.
    I didn't care for Friday very much. Guess I didn't view high school as a sex fest like they portrayed in the movie. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I considered it completely unecessary to the plot, but that's Hollywood for ya.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    "We will be PERFECT in every aspect of the game."

Remember the Titans - what an outstanding football movie. :hammer:
    I love that movie; that and Friday Night Lights.
    I didn't care for Friday very much. Guess I didn't view high school as a sex fest like they portrayed in the movie. That really rubbed me the wrong way. I considered it completely unecessary to the plot, but that's Hollywood for ya.
    Yeah; I was referring more to the football conflicts and the ending was great. My wife got mad because it didn't end right; I had to explain to her that it is based on a true story.

Chiefster wrote:
    Yeah; I was referring more to the football conflicts and the ending was great. My wife got mad because it didn't end right; I had to explain to her that it is based on a true story.
    Yeah, the ending sucked. But that is life sometimes.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Yeah, the ending sucked. But that is life sometimes.
    I've been to high school games where the officiating was every bit as bad as was depicted in the ending of that show.

Chiefster wrote:

I've been to high school games where the officiating was every bit as bad as was depicted in the ending of that show.
    Kinda like watching the Chiefs vs Donks every year. :-x

I can't watch highschool football. Not in person anyway.The first rip thier freakin heads off that slips out. IM GETTING LOOKS LIKE IM MANSON OR SOMTHING!!! :-o Last time i was at a highschool game i was told to sit down and shut up! :oops: So i politly told the lady to ask her husband to tell me that!I though the man was gunna crawl under his seat. Not my fault i couldnt get a seat on OUR teams side! :roll: :roll: :roll:

KC-Krazo wrote:
    I can't watch highschool football. Not in person anyway.The first rip thier freakin heads off that slips out. IM GETTING LOOKS LIKE IM MANSON OR SOMTHING!!! :-o Last time i was at a highschool game i was told to sit down and shut up! :oops: So i politly told the lady to ask her husband to tell me that!I though the man was gunna crawl under his seat. Not my fault i couldnt get a seat on OUR teams side! :roll: :roll: :roll:
    I hear ya; that's usually when I start cheering louder. Admittedly I don't say "RIP THEIR FREAKIN HEADS OFF!; but I have been called several different derogatory names simply for cheering for my son's team. This actually happened in little league baseball, and I didn't even say anything derogatory towards the other team.

Chiefster wrote:
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    I hear ya; that's usually when I start cheering louder. Admittedly I don't say "RIP THEIR FREAKIN HEADS OFF!; but I have been called several different derogatory names simply for cheering for my son's team. This actually happened in little league baseball, and I didn't even say anything derogatory towards the other team.
    SUUUUURRRREEEEE you didn't. :roll: ;-)

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    SUUUUURRRREEEEE you didn't. :roll: ;-)

Well, it was obviously perceived that way, but I really was just cheering my son's team on.

[quote]
    Chiefster wrote:

Well, it was obviously perceived that way, but I really was just cheering my son's team on.
    I haven't been to a high school football game sine 1987. Guess I am missing out. That will change when my son gets to high school though.

BTW, how many times has this thread been hijacted now? 8-)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast