Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 138

Thread: What do you think?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Ty Law or no Ty Law?

    You make the call.

    Personally I think Herm is making a big time play for him; and just playing it off to the media. However, Law will go to whoever will pony up the dough for him.


  2. #51
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    :hammer:
    You should be so proud; it's not often someone gets me to admit that. :-D
    It aint that big a deal. :roll: :-D


  3. #52
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.

  4. #53
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    It aint that big a deal. :roll: :-D [/quote]

    Umm, yeah, it is. :pint:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  5. #54
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    insanefan wrote:
    I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.
    Personally, I think Law is ours. Herm probably told him to go get his best offer and then call back.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #55
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    insanefan wrote:
    I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.
    Welcome aboard insanefan! pull up a chair and stay a while! :-D

    I think there are some other considerations; for instance: Tony G has one year left on his contract, and he and the Chiefs have voiced a desire for him to finish his career as a Chief.


  7. #56
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    western kentucky
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Multi year? WOW i hope not.If we dont start developing a younger CB for that spot we are going backwards again. We have the staff to train a corner now! So i say put it in Herm's hands. 8-) Oh id like to have him. But you can bet his numbers wont be anywhere near last years.If law had only 3 interceptions instead of 10 would the fans still want him as bad? Nope......And run support is not his cup or tea either.Whatever they decide ...... i'll still be there cheering as always. :hammer:

  8. #57
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    Multi year? WOW i hope not.If we dont start developing a younger CB for that spot we are going backwards again. We have the staff to train a corner now! So i say put it in Herm's hands. 8-) Oh id like to have him. But you can bet his numbers wont be anywhere near last years.If law had only 3 interceptions instead of 10 would the fans still want him as bad? Nope......And run support is not his cup or tea either.Whatever they decide ...... i'll still be there cheering as always. :hammer:


    Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)


  9. #58
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:

    Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)
    But your are still not a REAL fan. :-D
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  10. #59
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

    Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)
    But your are still not a REAL fan. :-D
    Oh, contrar; Real player is my default media player for all my Chiefs video’s!


  11. #60
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What do you think?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Oh, contrar; Real player is my default media player for all my Chiefs video’s!


    Didn't ya hear? It was voted one of the 25 worst tech programs.

    I rely on ugh, Windows Media Player 10. Just haven't gotten comfortable with Quicktime yet.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •