Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

Ty Law or no Ty Law?

You make the call.

Personally I think Herm is making a big time play for him; and just playing it off to the media. However, Law will go to whoever will pony up the dough for him.

Default Re: What do you think?

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    :hammer:
    You should be so proud; it's not often someone gets me to admit that. :-D
    It aint that big a deal. :roll: :-D

I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.

Chiefster wrote:
    It aint that big a deal. :roll: :-D [/quote]

Umm, yeah, it is. :pint:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

insanefan wrote:
    I'm thinking that thes is a really good chance to get Law. and now that he's been healthy and productive for a full after 2 consecutive injury riddled seasons, I'd welcome him with a big multi year deal. I doubt (and this could be the kiss of death here) that he'll sign with anyone for another month or so.
    Personally, I think Law is ours. Herm probably told him to go get his best offer and then call back.

insanefan wrote:
    Welcome aboard insanefan! pull up a chair and stay a while! :-D

I think there are some other considerations; for instance: Tony G has one year left on his contract, and he and the Chiefs have voiced a desire for him to finish his career as a Chief.

Multi year? WOW i hope not.If we dont start developing a younger CB for that spot we are going backwards again. We have the staff to train a corner now! So i say put it in Herm's hands. 8-) Oh id like to have him. But you can bet his numbers wont be anywhere near last years.If law had only 3 interceptions instead of 10 would the fans still want him as bad? Nope......And run support is not his cup or tea either.Whatever they decide ...... i'll still be there cheering as always. :hammer:

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Multi year? WOW i hope not.If we dont start developing a younger CB for that spot we are going backwards again. We have the staff to train a corner now! So i say put it in Herm's hands. 8-) Oh id like to have him. But you can bet his numbers wont be anywhere near last years.If law had only 3 interceptions instead of 10 would the fans still want him as bad? Nope......And run support is not his cup or tea either.Whatever they decide ...... i'll still be there cheering as always. :hammer:

Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)

Chiefster wrote:

Absolutely! I've voiced some pretty critical opinions of my beloved Chiefs over recent years but I've never jumped ship and I never will. :-)
    But your are still not a REAL fan. :-D

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

But your are still not a REAL fan. :-D
    Oh, contrar; Real player is my default media player for all my Chiefs videoÂ’s!

Chiefster wrote:
    Oh, contrar; Real player is my default media player for all my Chiefs videoÂ’s!

Didn't ya hear? It was voted one of the 25 worst tech programs.

I rely on ugh, Windows Media Player 10. Just haven't gotten comfortable with Quicktime yet.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast