Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: wow... now we need to replace Waters!!

Default wow... now we need to replace Waters!!

ugh!!!

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1057650.html

Here's hoping Haley is a stop-gap coach and one of the big guys will be signed next season. Like I said before, the best way to develop an opinion of a coach is by how the vets feel about him. If Haley's guys in Arizona didn't like him and now BRIAN EFFING WATERS of all people want to get away from him.... things can't go well with this guy.
    Last edited by texaschief; 02-27-2009 at 01:28 AM.

if this is all true i wouldn't blame waters one bit for requesting a trade. that is just total disrespect. What Haley said maybe true about any 22 players could have won 2 games, However that wasn't what you tell one of few respected members of the team and community. was not tactful at all. Poili should have atleast just listen to what he had to say. Atleast he cares about winning and is willing to come in and talk.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    if this is all true i wouldn't blame waters one bit for requesting a trade. that is just total disrespect. What Haley said maybe true about any 22 players could have won 2 games, However that wasn't what you tell one of few respected members of the team and community. was not tactful at all. Poili should have atleast just listen to what he had to say. Atleast he cares about winning and is willing to come in and talk.
    Do you want Pioli to focus on FA and the draft, or placating his 32-year-old OG? Because you can't have both.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Worst comparison ever..

This is a discussion board, we discuss. Chiefs is a football organization, they play football.

I'd hoped to hear positive things come out of KC, but I still have confidence in Pioli and Haley. It's about time things got a little tougher in that organization..

Your opinion means piss to me or anyone else on this forum. Sorry...Denied...

You have nothing to say...and we have nothing to talk about...

I was trying to make a point. Forum or Prof. athelete or not. If a leader feels he has something to say, Pioli should at least give him 10 min.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 02-27-2009 at 03:04 PM.

taking 5 minutes of your time is not going to hurt anything

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    taking 5 minutes of your time is not going to hurt anything
    Kinda off topic, but people do it often. Do you really live in Hawaii?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I don't think Pioli or Haley give a sh!t about ANY player on this 2-14 team. They are not there to cater to or have sunday afternoon socials with any of these guys. They are here to build a team to win the Superbowl. I think when you have a record as bad as ours the last couple years, everybody becomes both equal and dispensible...Sounds ugly, but hey. Do your talkin' on the field.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I don't think Pioli or Haley give a sh!t about ANY player on this 2-14 team. They are not there to cater to or have sunday afternoon socials with any of these guys. They are here to build a team to win the Superbowl. I think when you have a record as bad as ours the last couple years, everybody becomes both equal and dispensible...Sounds ugly, but hey. Do your talkin' on the field.
    Agreed. And everyone b!tching now will be right back on the bandwagon when we start winning games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    True, but you keep your strengths and ditch the weakness. Waters is a strentgh we need to keep happy. Waters does his talkin on the field, which is why he deserves his say...

Equal and Dispensible? Gonzalez and Waters are no equal to a Mcintosh and Croyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    True, but you keep your strengths and ditch the weakness. Waters is a strentgh we need to keep happy. Waters does his talkin on the field, which is why he deserves his say...

Equal and Dispensible? Gonzalez and Waters are no equal to a Mcintosh and Croyle.
    Think about this way. If Waters and Gonzales weren't on our team last year, the worst possible result would have been a two-game swing. They are nice pieces of the puzzle - but they are obviously replaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    actually everyone has the right to ask to be traded, its like asking for a transfer at work, does not mean its gonna happen. if you are the senior employee with a glowing record at a company and all of a sudden all your management is changed, it is not unreasonable to go to your new boss to see what changes are in store and how it will affect your job. the response of "this companies profits sucked last year, i could get a bunch of homeless in here to do the same, now get out and don't bother me" would pi$$ you off too. add to that at a convention earlier star employees who worked for your new boss at his former job told you he is an s.o.b., i'm sure your knee jerk reaction would be, "get me outa here"!!!
    I didn't sign a contract at my job nor do most regular people therefore I would have the option of just quitting! While he has that option as well, he should man up, shut his mouth and play out the contract that he willingly signed!!
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 02-27-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast