Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: wow... now we need to replace Waters!!

Default wow... now we need to replace Waters!!

ugh!!!

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...y/1057650.html

Here's hoping Haley is a stop-gap coach and one of the big guys will be signed next season. Like I said before, the best way to develop an opinion of a coach is by how the vets feel about him. If Haley's guys in Arizona didn't like him and now BRIAN EFFING WATERS of all people want to get away from him.... things can't go well with this guy.
    Last edited by texaschief; 02-27-2009 at 01:28 AM.

I really like Waters, wished he didn't feel that way.

If Whitlock's story isn't true, then I imagine Waters would have not only "declined to comment publicly" but probably would have said that everything in the story is a complete lie and he wants to stay in KC.

Quote:

I don't want to make any snap judgements, but this just seems like one big cluster#$%#. I have SERIOUS doubts about Haley's ability to be an effective HC. He's not bringing in a good staff to surround him and he's already got 2 of the 3 Pro Bowlers on this team asking for a trade. He's cut the other two (Surtain, Edwards). Not that I necessarily disagree with the Surtain, Edwards releases. I'm just saying, it doesn't look like this guy is going to do so well attracting vets or even coaching them.[/quote]

read somne of my past post's I HATE THE HALEY HIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IT WAS STUPID AND RETARDED NOT TO KEEP CHAN AS INTERUM AND SEE NEXT YEAR WHEN THERE ARE ACTUALLY CIOACHES AVAILABLE NOT ONE YEAR WONDER COORDINATORS THAT CAN'T EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESS.

I didnt like Haley being considered before he was hired.
    Simply because of our defensive woes. And didnt see an offensive guy be the one who fixes the problem.

But Im not going to be so quick to say he or Pioli is bad.

I think this all depends who our DC is and how its run.

This whole thing could be something the Star has something to write about to cause drama and job security while its NFL offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Quote:

I don't want to make any snap judgements, but this just seems like one big cluster#$%#. I have SERIOUS doubts about Haley's ability to be an effective HC. He's not bringing in a good staff to surround him and he's already got 2 of the 3 Pro Bowlers on this team asking for a trade. He's cut the other two (Surtain, Edwards). Not that I necessarily disagree with the Surtain, Edwards releases. I'm just saying, it doesn't look like this guy is going to do so well attracting vets or even coaching them.

read somne of my past post's I HATE THE HALEY HIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IT WAS STUPID AND RETARDED NOT TO KEEP CHAN AS INTERUM AND SEE NEXT YEAR WHEN THERE ARE ACTUALLY CIOACHES AVAILABLE NOT ONE YEAR WONDER COORDINATORS THAT CAN'T EVEN HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH THE PRESS.[/quote]
    Does caps lock help prove a point? Boo hoo.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678