Thread: I'm going out on a limb here...

Default I'm going out on a limb here...

I predict the Chiefs to win the division.

Broncs 2nd

Bolts 3rd

Raidahs 4th

Considering the Bolts have steadily declined and the Broncs are at odds with their PB QB and Marshall is in trouble again and the Raidahs...Well, nuff said.

We got a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    I predict the Chiefs to win the division.

Broncs 2nd

Bolts 3rd

Raidahs 4th

Considering the Bolts have steadily declined and the Broncs are at odds with their PB QB and Marshall is in trouble again and the Raidahs...Well, nuff said.

We got a shot.

Not that risky of a pick.

All four teams stink.

The Raiders are The Raiders.

The Chargers made a big mistake in removing Marty and his assistants.

Denver is rebuilding.

And so is KC.

At this point, it's anybodys division. IMO.

Ive given up trying to guess who will win divisions.

Thats why the NFL system is the best. You just dont know how a team will turn around.

Look at the Dolphins..why, look at the Cards.

Now in teh AFC West I still have a hard time seeing that the Faids will do anything. I will say that.

Well the way things are going, it could easliy be that way. I think we will make the playoffs this year.....either by winning the division, or most likly a wildcard spot.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think we stand a pretty good chance of winning the division, IF the defense can step up and we fix the right side of the offensive line. The other three teams in the division are having problems this off season, and its really possible that a 9-7 record can take the division, IMO.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Okay, say we split our division next year.

The AFC west title will probably come down to who does best against firstly, and this will help decide who gets the wild-card, the west vs north matchups. But I think the big one is the AFC west vs NFC east.

The NFC west was horrible against the east last year and many blamed it on travel. Well half those games were played in the NFC. And rightfully the AFC east was highly regarded and the NFC west not so much.

If it's true that both the NFC east and the AFC west are the biggest winners thus far in improvements, these match-ups should be great and have major playoff implications coming towards the end of the season.