Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So . . . you Pioli/Haley haters look pretty dumb right now

Default So . . . you Pioli/Haley haters look pretty dumb right now

In the first day of FA, the Chiefs have managed to get a field marshal for their defense and their QBOTF - all for a 2nd round pick.

I know, I know. You were all heavily invested in loving Herm. I know that you wanted youth instead of talent.

It's unfortunate that our bandwagon will be big enough for you when we start winning games in 2009.

1st and 2nd right ?

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    In the first day of FA, the Chiefs have managed to get a field marshal for their defense and their QBOTF - all for a 2nd round pick.

I know, I know. You were all heavily invested in loving Herm. I know that you wanted youth instead of talent.

It's unfortunate that our bandwagon will be big enough for you when we start winning games in 2009.

:iagree:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    1st and 2nd right ?
    Nope. Just a 2nd.

I am not a hater ... until we have a string of consecutive crappy seasons. However, Im not convinced Cassel is good enough to be a good QB behind our OL ... which is at least two (3 if Waters really wants out and gets out or retires) and with our WRs (especially if TG is sent packing).

But, I think this is a fair deal. Two decent players for our 2nd rounder. Not bad.

I will begin building my Pioli shrine when he trades our 1st for a later 1st rounder and a 2nd rounder. That would be AWESOME!!!

piloli is a mastermind we know cassell can play and we are only honoring the 14 million right now so we see if cassell is legit or not but we seen him in 16 games last year IN the nfl and why spend the money on some college kid? especially when u got two beast like crabtree and curry either one and im smiling

i already love Pioli, a lot.

GM of the year We are going to smoke the AFC WEST!

I simply cannot believe we got Cassel and Vrabel for one 2nd round pick. Are you freakin kidding me?
    There is NO WAY on Gods green earth that Peterson could have ever swung this deal.
    And this is only the beginning...
    SHUT IT

I say we start a policy of trading our 2nd round pick for a franchise-tagged player and a proven veteran every year...who's with me?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast