Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOD IS A CHIEFS FAN !!!! Now what are your thoughts on the draft ?

Default GOD IS A CHIEFS FAN !!!! Now what are your thoughts on the draft ?

We got Cassell and Vrabel for a 2nd rounder !!!!!!!! Pioli is a genius !!!! I am jumping up and down and thanking god for everything in the chiefs universe right now ! I think the Chiefs need to get Curry if he is avaliable and if not Crabtree what do you guys think ? I know everyone is worried about Crabtree's foot but watching him play in college was like watching a man against boys. He is a beast and would give cassell a target to go along with Bowe now if we can get rid of LJ for a 2nd rounder Not cause i dont like LJ but I do not want someone that doesnt want to be a chief on OUR team

I would rather take curry and lets see if Tank can be NT.. remmeber he is one of the strongest player sout of his draft class, he can eat some steak and a couple bags of potatoes and put on a few pounds if need be~

I'm happy with the draft as long as we get Aaron Curry. I can't get over his scouting combine results and just how he plays!

Well you can cross of Mike Boley from my list of OLBs now that he's signed with the New York Giants.

5 year/25$ million dollars

:undwech:

Quote Originally Posted by northwest View Post
    it's a good day to be a chiefs fan.
    Every day is a good day to be a Chiefs fan!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Every day is a good day to be a Chiefs fan!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I still think I don't believe in god. But I will admit Pioli is a genius.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I'll just say this about the NT position

Kelly Gregg was the starting NT ahead of Haloti Nagata for the Ravens since 2002 and was the scheduled starter for the 2008 season before he was injured...

6'0 315lbs

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Both of our guys are at the 300 pound mark so I am forced to ask you, in your opinion do you feel the extra 15 pounds that Kelly Gregg is carrying makes so much difference that both of our guys Dorsey and Tank should be traded away for men that are carrying the extra 15 pounds so we can compete at that position or should we use the men we have so our NT is basically almost as strong or as strong and maybe a lil bit quicker than the linemen they face?
    send them out drinkin with me for a weekend. We will put 15 pounds on them in not time!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Both of our guys are at the 300 pound mark so I am forced to ask you, in your opinion do you feel the extra 15 pounds that Kelly Gregg is carrying makes so much difference that both of our guys Dorsey and Tank should be traded away for men that are carrying the extra 15 pounds so we can compete at that position or should we use the men we have so our NT is basically almost as strong or as strong and maybe a lil bit quicker than the linemen they face?
    Mmm...no. I don't think the weight (in such small increments) has much to do with the difference between a Glenn Dorsey and a Gregg Kelly, its more discipline and technique while playing that factor big for me. The straight line speed of the NT isn't so much a necessity as it is his strength and ability to demand the double team which Dorsey didn't do very well, if at all, last year.

While I'm kind of hesitant to say that Dorsey is DE material he does have the inital burst off the line his outside edge speed I'd imagine is underwhelming and nothing short of non existant. If anything Dorsey would have to drop about 15-20lbs to become anywhere near effective as a DE and develop his quickness.

So in my opinion it'd be best to tell him to gain weight and pack on some muscle and sit him in there at the NT position then try and convert him to DE. He can be coached on how to play a NT faster then he can be physically molded to be an effective DE.

Same story for Tank.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123