Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vrabel/Cassel

Default Vrabel/Cassel

Just wanted to say congrats and good luck to your team. I'm sad to see these 2 guys go... and for a 2nd round pick!? That is crazy. The Pats do have 3 2nd round picks as well as their first rounder now, but I was expecting something more in return. Vrabel is one of those legendary Patriots I was lucky enough to watch for 8 seasons. One of the smartest players to ever play the game. And Cassel, he deserves to be a starter. He is NOT a product of the NE system. He knows how to play the game and he learned it from some of the best to ever play it. I look foward to watching him succeed and help turn the KC franchise around. 2 class acts. Good luck to the Chiefs.. unless its against New England, of course ;)
    Last edited by NEpatriots; 02-28-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks and welcome to the site. Class act.

Quote Originally Posted by NEpatriots View Post
    Just wanted to say congrats and good luck to your teams. I'm sad to see these 2 guys go... and for a 2nd round pick!? Crazy. The Pats do have 3 2nd round picks as well as their first rounder now, but I was expecting something more. Vrabel is one of those legendary Patriots I was lucky enough to watch for 8 seasons. One of the smartest players to ever play the game. Amazing. And Cassel, he deserves to be a starter. He is NOT a product of the NE system. The kid knows how to play the game and he learned it from some of the best to ever play it. I look foward to watching him succeed and help turn the KC franchise around. 2 class acts. Good luck to the Chiefs.. unless its against New England, of course!
    Thx im sure its going to be an awesome year this year. and Im sure the pats will do awesome with all that cap room and pick. I will so enjoy seeing the Chiefs and Pats going head to head in the up coming years. Hopefully in the playoffs

now that we have Cassel, i wonder if we are trying to shop Thigpen....he has pretty good value now after a pretty good season. Lots of teams need QBs now too and theres really only two elite QB prospects in the draft....

Man I'm almost sorry for the Patriots fans after this trade. I think they got rooked badly. But this is great news for the chiefs. Matt Cassel alone was worth the 2nd rounder. GL Chiefs!

Congrats on landing Cassel and vrabel Chiefs fans! I wish they both remained Patriots but can't have TFB and King of the Cassel using 20% of our cap. Cassel reminds me a lot of Brady, and he's quicker on the scramble he should be solid for you guys. And Vrabel was my 2nd favorite player behind Bruschi and he's a class act. Good luck to the future years with these players and hopefully see you in the Playoffs!

I'm really surprised by the classiness of the Boston fans... you guys get a bad wrap because well, all of your teams dominate. Everyone is just jealous. :)

Yeah every team has their fair share of idiots, we're not an exception. When I went to a Pats/Bills game in Buffalo 2 years ago we had fans throwing crap at us and even wanting to fight us as we were leaving it was pretty bad, and apparently they have some of the nicest fans from what I've heard haha. I'm not much of a Baseball fan but I love Football and Hockey and it's been amazing watching the Patriots, and Bruins(#1 in the NHL!!!) this year. I wish I could get descent priced Pats tickets at Gillette though soooo expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan8362 View Post
    Yeah every team has their fair share of idiots, we're not an exception. When I went to a Pats/Bills game in Buffalo 2 years ago we had fans throwing crap at us and even wanting to fight us as we were leaving it was pretty bad, and apparently they have some of the nicest fans from what I've heard haha. I'm not much of a Baseball fan but I love Football and Hockey and it's been amazing watching the Patriots, and Bruins(#1 in the NHL!!!) this year. I wish I could get descent priced Pats tickets at Gillette though soooo expensive!
    Yay, a NE fan with Class!!!! I havn't meet many with class. I met a few who had no class what so ever. It made me feel like their were all the same way. :(
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan8362 View Post
    I live in Niagara Falls and fubbalo is the closest place to watch football. (I only go when it is the Chiefs or one of mu buddies team, just so i can the bills fans why they suck) I have never left that stadium without getting in a fight. I peed on the seat in front of me before I left at the last game I was at in Ralph Wilson. (I made sure no one was sitting back down there.)You should check out a game at Arrowhead!! It is an unforgettable experience. We have a Steelers fan that attends the home opener with us too!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...t=6949&page=14
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast