Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vrabel/Cassel

Default Vrabel/Cassel

Just wanted to say congrats and good luck to your team. I'm sad to see these 2 guys go... and for a 2nd round pick!? That is crazy. The Pats do have 3 2nd round picks as well as their first rounder now, but I was expecting something more in return. Vrabel is one of those legendary Patriots I was lucky enough to watch for 8 seasons. One of the smartest players to ever play the game. And Cassel, he deserves to be a starter. He is NOT a product of the NE system. He knows how to play the game and he learned it from some of the best to ever play it. I look foward to watching him succeed and help turn the KC franchise around. 2 class acts. Good luck to the Chiefs.. unless its against New England, of course ;)
    Last edited by NEpatriots; 02-28-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    now that we have Cassel, i wonder if we are trying to shop Thigpen....he has pretty good value now after a pretty good season. Lots of teams need QBs now too and theres really only two elite QB prospects in the draft....
    I think getting rid of Thigpen would be a huge mistake. I have high hopes for Cassel but if for some reason he fails, it would be nice to have Thiggy to go to.

Good day from Canada! I am a die hard Cardinals fan. But when you landed Todd Haley, I decided to keep an eye on the Chiefs.

Now you guys land what could be the biggest impact free agents this year. W@W! I am inpressed.

It should be fun to watch the chiefs this year & years to come.

You guys also have a former CFLer (Calgary Stampeder) as a wr, do you not?

Good Luck from a Cards fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan8362 View Post
    Yeah every team has their fair share of idiots, we're not an exception. When I went to a Pats/Bills game in Buffalo 2 years ago we had fans throwing crap at us and even wanting to fight us as we were leaving it was pretty bad, and apparently they have some of the nicest fans from what I've heard haha. I'm not much of a Baseball fan but I love Football and Hockey and it's been amazing watching the Patriots, and Bruins(#1 in the NHL!!!) this year. I wish I could get descent priced Pats tickets at Gillette though soooo expensive!

that sounds like every Kc / chargers game i go to in SD..
    thanks for your support goodluck this season..

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals Krew View Post
    Good day from Canada! I am a die hard Cardinals fan. But when you landed Todd Haley, I decided to keep an eye on the Chiefs.

Now you guys land what could be the biggest impact free agents this year. W@W! I am inpressed.

It should be fun to watch the chiefs this year & years to come.

You guys also have a former CFLer (Calgary Stampeder) as a wr, do you not?

Good Luck from a Cards fan.
    Hey man, welcome to the crowd. I think you are referring to Boerighter (sp?) He is not longer with us. Waht part of Canada u from?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Pats fan here

I said the whole year I would root for who ever Matt ended up with, so I guess you win the lottery

so...go...cheifs?

Also, you got my favorite athlete in Vrabel, good luck you guys, hope they bring you the same success they brought us

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbly_Joe View Post
    Pats fan here

I said the whole year I would root for who ever Matt ended up with, so I guess you win the lottery

so...go...cheifs?

Also, you got my favorite athlete in Vrabel, good luck you guys, hope they bring you the same success they brought us
    Hey, you gotta spell the team name right if you're going to wish us well!

JB

so...go...cheifs?
    He's right, my 5th grade English teacher would always tell me "I before E, except after C" maybe I'll eventually check out a game at Arrowhead that would be fun, I want to get a couple tickets to Gillette again this year but they're getting expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbly_Joe View Post
    Pats fan here

so...go...cheifs?

welcome joe

Thats cause he's Canadian!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    No , that wasn't why I liked him it was because he could actually catch the ball no matter what the situation. He would be falling down or jumpin through the air and always grab that pig skin ;)
    Yeah, but the reason he could do that is cause he came from the CFL!! They throw the ball all the time!!

Ricky Santos rules!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast