Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Donks fans throwing a tantrum lol

Default Donks fans throwing a tantrum lol

Cutler was apart of a Cassell trade. And now they are still trying to trade Cutler lol

http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/bronco....2.946829.html

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Plus he has Diabates, that affects his preformance.
    Hey dumb*** I know more about Type I diabetes than most. I care for a kid who has it. Properly controlled with insulin and monitoring there is no reason that a diabetic would have his performance affected by his condition.

It isn't easy, but it can be controlled, and you'd better believe he has all the best medical personnel available to ensure he is monitored and his blood sugar is steady.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I really don't know how critical his diabeties is but if he has it like I do I simply take a half of a tablet once a day to control the blood sugar levels. I seriously doubt the NFL would permit him to compete if he had a need so badly for the medication that he needs to recieve a sh0t to reduce his blood sugar level as that means his pancreas is almost totally failing.
    Culter has Type I diabetes. Which is very different from Type II. His immune system has recognized cells in his pancreas (in the islets of langerhorns where insulin is produced) as being viral. Thus his own immune system has destroyed his insulin making abilities. My son has the same condition. It is insulin dependent, however Type I diabetics these days usually don't take shots, but rather use an insulin pump, which administers the insulin throughout the day, and a bolus (additional insulin) is given to correct occasional high blood sugar levels as well as before meals to cover the carbs.

It is a very treatable condition, yet not curable. Diet and exercise control Type II, but not Type I diabetes. However as with anyone, exercise and diet are very important still for the Type I diabetic.

Sorry if I am ranting, but I am very passionate about the subject, and want people to know it isn't the same as what their grandma or uncle has (usually)...

Anyways I'm back to my normal everyday football mode.

Oh and FYI, I'd absolutely love to see Cutler in a 49er uniform!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    (in the islets of langerhorns where insulin is produced)
    Man, I haven't heard that since college biology class!! I don't like biology!!

Then we can all agree that saying the man sucks is a personal feeling that is totally dependant on the individual stating it. I only hate him because he is a Donkey, if he played on a team like Green Bay or maybe the Giants I would'nt feel the same way. Infact i would most likely think he is a good enough player to give him some respect and also if he became available to my Chiefs and we needed a QB I wouldn't hesitate to say get the Frackin guy sealed up so we can have the man as our QB.
    I think Cutler does not know when to shut his mouth. He thinks he is gods gift to football and at the end of the day he is maybe a slightly above average QB.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Stay on topic please. This thread is about upset Donkey fans. Let's keep it there.

Sir YES Sir!! :armee_smilies032:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hey dumb*** I know more about Type I diabetes than most. I care for a kid who has it. Properly controlled with insulin and monitoring there is no reason that a diabetic would have his performance affected by his condition.

It isn't easy, but it can be controlled, and you'd better believe he has all the best medical personnel available to ensure he is monitored and his blood sugar is steady.
    No need to insult me. Its not like I am making fun of people with it. I admitted that I didn't really know much about it.

Now back to topic.

Philly fans are pissed too you know. Maybe they can go hold each other and cry.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The Donks fans are upset that McDaniels was caught with his hand in the cookie jar but, Phili fans aren't upset about the Donks getting Dawkins so much as they are upset that the Eagles made no attempt to prevent Dawkins from choosing not to stay with them. I can't blame them for feeling this way as Phili fans are prolly worst off than Chiefs fans because they have been to 2 Super Bowls and came away empty handed. Atleast we won the 2nd one we went to. I can really relate with how the Phili fans feel
    Except the Eagles management were right to let Dawkins go. He wasn't worth the money to keep him. The Eagles don't remain a perennial contender because they're sentimental.

The Donks fans are upset that McDaniels was caught with his hand in the cookie jar but, Phili fans aren't upset about the Donks getting Dawkins so much as they are upset that the Eagles made no attempt to prevent Dawkins from choosing not to stay with them. I can't blame them for feeling this way as Phili fans are prolly worst off than Chiefs fans because they have been to 2 Super Bowls and came away empty handed. Atleast we won the 2nd one we went to. I can really relate with how the Phili fans feel
    I mean both fans are pissed so they should cry on each others shoulders. It was a joke.....apparently not a good one.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

From a Donks fans:

Cutler needs a vote of confidence from the front office
    I know you can't base a team on a rookie HC, but i've already penciled in McDaniels as another former Pats co-ordinator failure with this bonehead move.

another one:
    If McDaniels didn't think much of Cutler, than why even take this job? I thought the franchise QB along with franchise LT was what made this job appealing. If you're not in agreement there, than who even wants to get near this defense?

One could only speculate the relationship between Cutler and McDaniels hasn't been all that great, so when McDaniels had an opportunity to rid himself of that headache he tried to take it.

I don't really know where you go from here though. I'd agree with others that you have to take a hard look at firing McDaniels but I don't believe they could even do that as I'm sure he'd get to keep his contract. I have no memory of any coach getting hired and fired before they have a chance to coach a game. I can't remember a new coach screwing up this badly right now either.

More likely scenario is Cutler gets traded anyway now later for a package that is half the value he's worth. Ugh, this makes me sick.

and another:

Why hasn't anyone from the FO been in front of the cameras putting the farce to rest?

That should have been the number one agenda this morning, yet there is still nothing but silence.

I have to agree with the jusgement call regarding his ability but he has the right to be upset, how would you feel if you was possibly a teams top QB and you found out your boss is trying to trade your contract for a #1 pick to aquire a unproven college grad to replace you with?
    Personally, I wouldn't be that upset. I know it is a business and sleeping on my millions at night would soften the blow. Its not like Cutler has been around for that long with the Donx. If someone offered him Haynesworth money, do u think he would stay in Den?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast