Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See our new QB in action Sunday afternoon!

Default See our new QB in action Sunday afternoon!

They are re-airing the Pats/Jets game on NFL network at 1:30 CT.(March 1st)

Pats lost in overtime. But Cassell threw for over 400 yds.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    NFL network brodcast only off Sattelite Networks which is retarded but true.
    ya its lame especially when they start showing thurs nite football. A lot of Football fans dont get to see them.

NFL.com has a thing where you can sign up to watch every game from last season in HD for 4.99 a week or 19.99 until March 31. I signed up for a week so I can check out some Cassel action. No commercials either, pretty cool. I'm watching the Pats Jets game from week 11 now.
    Last edited by yashi; 03-01-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    NFL.com has a thing where you can sign up to watch every game from last season in HD for 4.99 a week or 19.99 until March 31. I signed up for a week so I can check out some Cassel action. No commercials either, pretty cool.
    Are they games that cut time and show only critical plays or are they games that show every down every play.

I like teh NFL replay but dont like how they show just big plays. I want to see 3 and outs, punts and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Are they games that cut time and show only critical plays or are they games that show every down every play.

I like teh NFL replay but dont like how they show just big plays. I want to see 3 and outs, punts and everything.
    It's the entire game, every game from start to finish.

I had an opportunity to watch the Pats vs Jets game last night. Here are a few quick observations that I made about Cassell

1. Good accuracy
    2. Slightly above average arm strength
    3. Made good decisions
    4. Average pocket awareness
    5. He put up a lot of rushing yards, but he wasn't looking to run first.
    6. Good spiral.
    7. Great poise.

Some concerns:
    1. He throws a very flat ball. Needs to get more air under the ball on the long passes.
    2. The Chiefs need a WR that can stretch the field to make him effective. The majority of his completions were underneath routes that won't be open without a deep ball threat like NE has with Randy Moss.

He looked very good in that game. Overall, he had better accuracy than what I saw out of Thigpen last year. I only saw Cassell overthrow 1 ball. I didn't see any underthrown. Thigpen seems to underthrow a lot of balls. Those can easily turn into a pick 6.

I'm looking forward to seeing these guys compete in camp.

Man I pay $160 a month with so many channels I can't count them over 500 including all kinds of VOD and over 100 HD channels and 10 GB internet and phone and yes I do have the NFL channel it is Verizon FIOS. I guess I have a good deal after all and the price is locked in for 3 years.

Yeah, a deep threat, or some sort of threat, this is my theory...

Crabtree/Bowe/Bradley/Gonzo...LJ/Charles

Thigpen becomes our Wildcat guy, with a lot of variations

Cassel has a bunch of options to throw to with this route, and on defense, maybe a few guys can make the transition, and excel...plus, new system, will take time...KC can be competitive with this offense...

Also using Thigpen in the Wildcat, its so Parcells in Miami with Brown, and its what I think they want to do(miami that is) by drafting...Pat White...Thigpen is our Pat White...

Just a theory.

convince LJ/Tony to stay, Crabtree in 1 find OL/LB 3-5, get Stover as a steady kicking presence.

Dont get me wrong, Im not a fan of LJ, and I think TG should move on if we can get value, but I think Pioli wants to win the division this year...I just feel with the schedule, there is no chance.

Just wanted share this video with everybody it has clips from all the games Cassel played in last year. It says it is a tribute but I think of it more as highlights..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctvPzDMfp0"]YouTube - Matt Cassel 2008 Tribute[/ame]

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Just wanted share this video with everybody it has clips from all the games Cassel played in last year. It says it is a tribute but I think of it more as highlights..

good vid. Nice sig too.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post

I had it in my head he was more of a drop back release kind of quarterback, but it looks like he can really ajust the pocket well. Looks like a small Ben Roethlisberger out there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast