Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How seriously do you take female football fans?

Default How seriously do you take female football fans?

On another board I visit, females are more for the guy's entertainment than anything. That's not bad, but it's nice to be taken seriously every once in awhile.

I post things on football topics, and people always overlook my post, but respond to a guy who has posted basically the same thing I did. Yet, whenever I say something idiotic, they're the first ones to jump all over you. Not everyone is like that, but there are enough that are that it irritates me sometimes.

What's your take on female football posters and fans?

Also, if a chick knows her football, is that something that interests you, or would they automatically be considered "one of the guys"?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Hell, I thought you were an idiot before you started proving how much you knew. Now I know you are.
    You have taught her well.

Hell, I thought you were an idiot before you started proving how much you knew. Now I know you are.
    That wasn't very nice, mister!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

You forget who yer speakin to. :p

Getting back on point:

I think chicks, if they work really, really, really, REALLY hard, can be almost as smart as men about stuff like football - but they have to work really hard.

(just kidding - I think Luv & Sweets are more intelligent about football than I am. I wish that was a big compliment, but knowing I've been wrong on just about every post I've made here, it's not saying much by way of comparison.

And as to value of their posts, maybe on other sites they are discounted because men know it's a female, but from what I can see - if you were to give them screen names like "WhoWroteThis" and "TakeAGuess", no one would know if they were M/F.

So, short answer: No - I don't think it matters.
    )
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    Getting back on point:

I think chicks, if they work really, really, really, REALLY hard, can be almost as smart as men about stuff like football - but they have to work really hard.

(just kidding - I think Luv & Sweets are more intelligent about football than I am. I wish that was a big compliment, but knowing I've been wrong on just about every post I've made here, it's not saying much by way of comparison.

And as to value of their posts, maybe on other sites they are discounted because men know it's a female, but from what I can see - if you were to give them screen names like "WhoWroteThis" and "TakeAGuess", no one would know if they were M/F.

)
    Get to the point!!! Geez. Bad as a woman.

Wait? are you?

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    Getting back on point:

)

Yeah; it's a like saying your smarter then someone who when he takes off his shorts, grabs them with his toes, flips them up in the air and tries to catch them. They're smarter then that; of course it is cool when you can catch 'em on the first try.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-31-2007 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah; it's a like saying your smarter then someone who when he takes off his shorts, grabs them with his toes, flips them up in the air and tries to catch them, They're smarter then that; of course it is cool when you can catch 'em on the first try.
    UMMMMM,....

WHAT?!

Another question. If someone is asking for your input or opinion because it would be coming from a female perspective.....

Would you, as a guy, just want to hear her opinions/thoughts? They may be the same as what a guy would think, but you take it as a female perspective just because it's being said by a chick.

OR

Would you like for it to be spruced up a bit for entertainment purposes? the opinion would still be there, but maybe some side notes would be added so that you can tell, without looking at who wrote it, that's a female.

UMMMMM,....

WHAT?!

A Jeff Foxworthy bit about admitting that women are smarter then men.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast