Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How many Chiefs players have you met?

Default How many Chiefs players have you met?

I went to the Tony Gonzalez football camp, I think it was in 06.

I met Gonzo, Brian Waters, Trent Green, Eddie Kennision, and I think Kawaika Mitchell. It was a linebacker, but I cant remember who.

Heres an old ugly picture of me TD man.

<a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'm from Atkinson. Not a large metropolitan area when i was a kid...
    O Town here, I got alot of family near Atkinson though. Bassett, Ainsworh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    O Town here, I got alot of family near Atkinson though. Bassett, Ainsworh.
    i know ive been to ainsworth. I was in Omaha this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    hmm isnt Valentine up by the Niobrara (sp?) if so i think i may have been there
    I don't know. Its in north central nebraska is all I remember. I was 8 when my parents decided to move to Sioux City. So I decided to tag along...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    hmm isnt Valentine up by the Niobrara (sp?) if so i think i may have been there
    Yes, you have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    It took me awhile before the family hobby took hold. I know that it isn't "lady-like" for a girl to show her passion for football, especially in public but I love the chiefs and I'm not an ordinary girl. When I caught the "bug" I had to put up with my mom giving me dirty looks when I just wanted to cheer for my team. I could never understand why only the guys could react to plays. It wasn't fair. And then I found this site and I feel like I'm in heaven!
    My daughter is a rabid steeler fan and my wife a big jets fan and they both scream at the tv, even in public. if you want to really see "ladies" in rare form go to a hockey game. when the wife and i go to beaver stadium for a Penn State game SHE is usually one of the loudest in our section.

I went to training camp in '06. So I met many of them.

Jeff Webb, Eddie Kennison, Tamba Hali, Bernard Pollard, Derrick Johnson, Kyle Turley, Will Shields, Jordan Black, Ron Edwards, Jason Dunn and a slew of others.

But the players whos personalities really stood out where Trent Green, (Very friendly with the kids.) Dante Hall, ( Seemed to love being around fans.) and Jared Allen.

Jared seemed to love everything about his entire NFL experience. He was always laughing and enjoying his time during practices. He was staying around for autograph sessions longer than required. He spoke to fans as if he was with a large group of friends.

Those three guys really gave the impression that they were appreciative of the fantastic situation that they had been put in, as NFL players.

On a side note, Jared Allen was in my area the other day, to play a few rounds of golf with his friend Boomer Grigsby.

No annoucements made about it. No big charity event. Just came to hang out with his buddy Boomer.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345