• Thig

26 35.62%
  • Cassell

47 64.38%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Poll: Thig or cassell

Default Poll: Thig or cassell

Hey guy's who would you rather be the starter next year?? Thig or casell

If Cassel is the starter I want it to be because he is the better QB. If I remember correctly the Fubbalo Bills had Rob Johson as their $14 mil QB and when they took Flutie out and put in Mr. $14 mil. They lost. I don't want a guy in there just because he gets paid a lot. I want him in the because he is a good player.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If Cassel is the starter I want it to be because he is the better QB. If I remember correctly the Fubbalo Bills had Rob Johson as their $14 mil QB and when they took Flutie out and put in Mr. $14 mil. They lost. I don't want a guy in there just because he gets paid a lot. I want him in the because he is a good player.
    I agree, my first sentence was more tongue in cheek. Although, i do really think its his job to lose and not Thigs or even Croyles to win.

If we are forced to have Cass as our QB then throw thig in as a WR and have the D keep guessing when we are going to pull out the trick plays with two QB's on the field and keep them more honest. Put Thig out there for about 10 plays agame and he will complete atleast 2 bombs out of 4 actually trys, I am not saying throw to him each time he is out there but help our OL with some misguided direction. If good RB's can throw TD's then what would a QB/WR do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    If we are forced to have Cass as our QB then throw thig in as a WR and have the D keep guessing when we are going to pull out the trick plays with two QB's on the field and keep them more honest. Put Thig out there for about 10 plays agame and he will complete atleast 2 bombs out of 4 actually trys, I am not saying throw to him each time he is out there but help our OL with some misguided direction. If good RB's can throw TD's then what would a QB/WR do.
    Has someone been lighting the hippy lettuce? What would you put whats going to be the #2 QB on the field for? We havent even addressed the O-line yet! With our O-line that would be the stupidist move in history. I'm sure we have a RB or WR that can throw a ball. Hell i can throw a ball atleast 30 yards! Lets keep our trick plays in secret till Cassel gets done "competeing" for the starting job and see whos going to be the back-up before we throw Thig into running a crossing route to confuse an opposing defense!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Has someone been lighting the hippy lettuce? What would you put whats going to be the #2 QB on the field for? We havent even addressed the O-line yet! With our O-line that would be the stupidist move in history. I'm sure we have a RB or WR that can throw a ball. Hell i can throw a ball atleast 30 yards! Lets keep our trick plays in secret till Cassel gets done "competeing" for the starting job and see whos going to be the back-up before we throw Thig into running a crossing route to confuse an opposing defense!
    Yes I have. cause i am reeeeeallllly thirsty!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yes I have. cause i am reeeeeallllly thirsty!!
    Thirsty or have the munchies?

Thirsty and have the munchies?
    Yes

Yes I have been smoking the green wacky tabacy. All I was saying is that we are not going to pay 14 some odd million to sit a guy, yes haley wants the best men on the field but you do not make that kind of trade so you can get better competition at QB, not for no 14 million. We should use all our best guys and if a QB can run like a WR than use him for all its worth. Tell me that if you were a coach and the other team put a QB in the slot or whereever you would not be thinking oh well the ball is not going to him, no the D cor of the other team is going to have to decide what the hell to do. Use it early in the season then all the other teams must honor it. Kind of like when LT gets the ball around the 10 yard line you have to have it in the back of your mind this guy might throw it for a td instead of run it. Nah that play has noever gotten us before..right or any other team for that fact. We really cant say much more about our roster till the offseason is complete so I am thinking of some positive things we can do scheme wise. We do not need to know who will be apart of this team to talk about what I was refering to. Now I am going to go and smoke another joint so later I can say more stupid things to get us all wondering what the hell I am saying.

I'm thinking Brodie Croyle would work on the offensive line as a right tackle. Worth a shot.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'm thinking Brodie Croyle would work on the offensive line as a right tackle. Worth a shot.
    Do you really think so?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234