• Thig

26 35.62%
  • Cassell

47 64.38%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Thig or cassell

Default Poll: Thig or cassell

Hey guy's who would you rather be the starter next year?? Thig or casell

That's the one thing that worries me about this trade. Seems maybe they've already made up their minds about who's going to start. For god's sake, I do NOT want another Rich Gannon debacle.

Cassel will probably start... after all, they will be paying him 14 million dollars more than Thigpen
    The next game is the most important one of the season !!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I vote for fair and open competition's, May be Gray will win, or Ingle, or Croyle. I want Thig to win the job, with Cassel as back up. Thig is a Chief, Cassel will become a Chief. So MC, win the job, do not assume its yours!
    I support this post.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

you guys are some real turn coats aren't you? Thig played great last year..im sorry our defense blew what?? 11 games for us??? Thig could have won every game if not for our defense.

Didn't you bash our HC for two years? Thig had a pretty good year but that should not exclude him from competing for his job. I am not in favor of naming either guy as a starter until they compete and win the job. The best player should be the Chiefs starter.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    you guys are some real turn coats aren't you? Thig played great last year..im sorry our defense blew what?? 11 games for us??? Thig could have won every game if not for our defense.
    This is what I keep try to tell people....in other places. It always comes down to one player is the reason for being 2-14, thigpen.

Never mind we had the worst wanna be championship head coach ever, and a DC who was a fraud. And Recivers who couldn't get open. And RB's that ran straight into their blockers.

How bad was the 3rd down conversion rate for the offense? How bad was it for the defense? I think defensivly it was worse.\

IT WAS 3.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

With Cassell here, I would like to see Thiggie try to be the starter QB. There are things that each "candidate" did better than the other.
    Cassell played pretty darn good for a backup QB in 2008. I admit that his feet didn't quite fill Tom Brady's shoes but he did very well in spite of that.
    In 2008 Thiggie only won once but he didn't have anyone to inspire him to do his best or greater - Croyle was broke more than he wasn't, I think Huard won the other win in 2008 but he wasn't very well liked by fans - both QBs didn't do anything to inspire Thiggie.

All in all, I think that they should have a friendly or not so friendly competition and decide who really wants to be a starter QB and who is destined to be "just" a backup QB. I can see both as a starter but can they see that?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Cool I voted Thig

I vote Thig

One: Too many good veterans stating Thig better start or their gone. Is it worth the risk? Cassel only looks better because he had an O-line where Thig did not. Take all the close game losses and make them wins and I think the record would be the same as the Cassel - Patriots. Again the difference is the O-line. Remember that Cassel was playing behind the same O-line that Brady was going to play behind (Key Point).

Two: On tape, Is Cassel actually significantly better than Thig?. In my opinion, I don't think so because Thig has shown team coehesion with the current Chief's players and knows what he has to do with the O-line talent that he has around him, which isn't much.

I think Cassel is overated and I feel that Thig will be another result of a Chiefs-Rich Gannon erra. A diamond who gets traded and becomes a MVP of the league for some other team. Chiefs talent blooper 1 O 1

I find it had to believe that the 14 million dollar man will not start. I do not think they would have brought him in and paid that much unless they felt he was the one. Thig will be the back up. The rest of the offense will be built around Cassell. Who knows, Cassell could be the next Brady and Thig could be the next Cassell, one just never knows....

I say trade Thig then for a 1st and a third pick. Let the man play he deserves that much!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast