Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vick accepts plea

Bites to be Vick!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

What a waste of talent! Some people work their entire life just for a shot at the NFL. Others just piss it away like it's nothing. First Pac-Man Jones and now Vick. Do these people think they are above the law?

What a shame. Just shows how quickly everything can be taken away by making stupid decisions.

I stopped caring about Vick a long time ago. I really don't care if the guy is ever seen again. It pisses me off that I have to hear about Vick on MNF, Sports Center, NFL network. I want to hear about football, not Vick.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well to say that prosecutors had an iron clad case against him is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I stopped caring about Vick a long time ago. I really don't care if the guy is ever seen again. It pisses me off that I have to hear about Vick on MNF, Sports Center, NFL network. I want to hear about football, not Vick.

He has left football (and I hope football leaves him).

His story should now move over to Court TV and let it be covered there. He is now as relevant as Paris and Lindsey (READ: not really news).
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Just heard on the local news that it is expected that he may only serve 18 months of the maximum 5 years.

CNN said earlier today (on the web-site) 18 - 24 months. I just hope the NFL mans up when it is a $ generator (unlike Pacman) and sticks to the guns. If he is in jail less than 2 years, his suspension, if not life-long, should be no less than 5 yrs (hopefully ending his career).
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I hope his *** is so damaged in jail that he won't be able to run anymore!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    CNN said earlier today (on the web-site) 18 - 24 months. I just hope the NFL mans up when it is a $ generator (unlike Pacman) and sticks to the guns. If he is in jail less than 2 years, his suspension, if not life-long, should be no less than 5 yrs (hopefully ending his career).
    Agreed; he should never step foot on a football field ever again in any capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I hope his *** is so damaged in jail that he won't be able to run anymore!! :)
    Shawshank style eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast