Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Turley

Default Kyle Turley

Am I the only one excited about the possibility of landing Kyle Turley as,get this,a tight end?I love it!tight end;back-uptackle;and hell maybe he or Dunn can even play a little fullback.Just picture that sweep play.with Turley at tight end blocking off the DE (and basically the rest of the line)with Roaf and Weigman pulling out front and Dunn leading L.J. around the left side......The rest of the league is gonna need more defenders on the field.I don't know but it gets me worked up about the possibility.

Default Re: Kyle Turley

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Man my life must be a sad existence indeed; I don't remember that at all.
    http://espn.go.com/talent/danpatrick/s/2002/0919/1433808.html

Couldn't find a video source of it.

Wow, very interesting; I guess what people don't hear much about is what prompted him to react the way that he did. Not to make excuses for his behavior at the time, but folks should understand that there usually is a reason why someone would behave so out of character.

Chiefster wrote:

Wow, very interesting; I guess what people don't hear much about is what prompted him to react the way that he did. Not to make excuses for his behavior at the time, but folks should understand that there usually is a reason why someone would behave so out of character.
    Well, of course, the media only shows what Turley did. There wasn't much coverage about what the other guy was doing.

Just like officials, only the second guy to throw a punch gets caught.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I really like turley. Ok now with that being said he is a little light to be playng gaurd or tackle.Im really thinking if we do get him it is to assist or backup Dunn.If we pound the ball as much as we have been told we are. We need anouther really good blocker at tight end. He can handle even the most athletic outside rushers. BUT if we mess up and put him in the interior TRENT better get some new tires. Because if i remember right brooks spent alot of the time out of the pockett. We have rode Dunn along time. The man is awsume!!!But if we could put a fresh monster in at end and keep pounding the left side i really dont think we even need a fullback. Not many people in the league want larry one on one . ;-)

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Well, of course, the media only shows what Turley did. There wasn't much coverage about what the other guy was doing.

Just like officials, only the second guy to throw a punch gets caught.

I've told both my boys that very thing; it is always the one retaliates that gets caught. Gregory spent nearly the entire second half of a football game in Middle School on the bench after being ejected for that kind of situation. The kid opposite of him on the "O" line had been holding him all game long without a single call, and he had finally had his fill of it and went off on the kid. Not good I broke my foot off in his butt after the game, but I understood why he was angry.

KC-Krazo wrote:
    I really like turley. Ok now with that being said he is a little light to be playng gaurd or tackle.Im really thinking if we do get him it is to assist or backup Dunn.If we pound the ball as much as we have been told we are. We need anouther really good blocker at tight end. He can handle even the most athletic outside rushers. BUT if we mess up and put him in the interior TRENT better get some new tires. Because if i remember right brooks spent alot of the time out of the pockett. We have rode Dunn along time. The man is awsume!!!But if we could put a fresh monster in at end and keep pounding the left side i really dont think we even need a fullback. Not many people in the league want larry one on one . ;-)
    It would be interesting to see him on the field with our offensive scheme.

KC-Krazo wrote:
    You bring up some good points there Krazo. I hadn't looked at him in quite that way. I don't know aobut the Brooks situation though. From what little I saw of him, it seemed like he preferred to be out of the pocket anyway so he may have created some of those situations himself.

I have no problem with Turley at TE, I have always felt stacked at that position. TG has a way of making you overconfident sometimes I guess.

I can't believe im saying this but Turley lined up next to Welborn?lol That could cause some intersting moments. Being that they both have some short fuses.

KC-Krazo wrote:
    I can't believe im saying this but Turley lined up next to Welborn?lol That could cause some intersting moments. Being that they both have some short fuses.

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Now there's the potential for some real entertainment!

Did anyone else have ISP trouble or was it just me?

Just you.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast