Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Turley

Default Kyle Turley

Am I the only one excited about the possibility of landing Kyle Turley as,get this,a tight end?I love it!tight end;back-uptackle;and hell maybe he or Dunn can even play a little fullback.Just picture that sweep play.with Turley at tight end blocking off the DE (and basically the rest of the line)with Roaf and Weigman pulling out front and Dunn leading L.J. around the left side......The rest of the league is gonna need more defenders on the field.I don't know but it gets me worked up about the possibility.

Default Re: Kyle Turley

I'm ashamed to admit that I've not heard much about Kyle. Do you have any details on this guy?

chief31 wrote:
    Am I the only one excited about the possibility of landing Kyle Turley as,get this,a tight end?I love it!tight end;back-uptackle;and hell maybe he or Dunn can even play a little fullback.Just picture that sweep play.with Turley at tight end blocking off the DE (and basically the rest of the line)with Roaf and Weigman pulling out front and Dunn leading L.J. around the left side......The rest of the league is gonna need more defenders on the field.I don't know but it gets me worked up about the possibility.
    Sounds good to me, but alas, like Admin I have not heard of him.

I would be thrilled to get him. Not for TE though.

Guru wrote:
    I would be thrilled to get him. Not for TE though.
    How does he look on the field; I know nothing about him.

Nice avatar BTW

Looks like a football player. Like good ol' Lenny would say.

He was always drawing attention to himself being involved in practically every play. That is a great thing.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Looks like a football player. Like good ol' Lenny would say.

He was always drawing attention to himself being involved in practically every play. That is a great thing.
    Well my interest is certainly peaked; I'd like to see this guy in action. What position do you think he would he be best at?

I would like to see him back as a lineman. He will have to put on the pounds again though. With those back issues of his, I don't know if it will be possible or not.

Guru wrote:
    I would like to see him back as a lineman. He will have to put on the pounds again though. With those back issues of his, I don't know if it will be possible or not.
    For sure we could always use depth there.

Definitely.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast