Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade lessens the need for Curry and the Lions

Default Trade lessens the need for Curry and the Lions

Trade brings No. 1 pick into focus - NFL Nation - ESPN

Lions trade for Julian Peterson has some thinking that Curry is now less of a 'priority' canidate then he once was for the Lions.

Good news for people high on Aaron Curry going to the Chiefs at #3.

This could be good news.

I think Curry will go to the Rams at #2 IMO

Rams need an OT now that Pace is gone. I just hope the Det did not take Peterson so they could have someone to mentor Curry.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Rams are sliding A. Barron over to LT from RT since that's his natural position, and they're sliding Jacob Bell over to RT. We just signed Jason Brown so that will help out the OL...We want to switch Will Witherspoon to OLB and we still need someone big enough and strong enough to play MLB. Considering our new coach, Spagnuolo was a DC, I see us going defense. Our GM agrees with everything Spags says...Also, since the Rams have so many holes to fill, they have to go BPA since at this point it's Curry. We're in a rebuilding phase

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestShowOnTurf99 View Post
    Rams are sliding A. Barron over to LT from RT since that's his natural position, and they're sliding Jacob Bell over to RT. We just signed Jason Brown so that will help out the OL...We want to switch Will Witherspoon to OLB and we still need someone big enough and strong enough to play MLB. Considering our new coach, Spagnuolo was a DC, I see us going defense. Our GM agrees with everything Spags says...Also, since the Rams have so many holes to fill, they have to go BPA since at this point it's Curry. We're in a rebuilding phase
    Well we can pick Orakpo, but I want Curry!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestShowOnTurf99 View Post
    If thats true and Curry is gone at two I wouldn't mind the Cheifs having the problem of choosing between the top 3 LT prospects in the draft and Orakpo assuming the Lions go Stafford at 1.

This means Curry is very likely to be a Chief.

Jason Smith -Det
    Eugene Monroe - STL

I'd be happy with Curry or Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well we can pick Orakpo, but I want Curry!
    Orakpo is a beast as well. Pat even has him above Curry because he can put his hand on the ground or rush and they don't think Curry would be as effective as just an end

Mock draft 3.0: Texas' Orakpo moving up the board

orakpo looks very appealing to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast