Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Lewis has no home...

Hybrid View

Default Ray Lewis has no home...

So, 3 years @ $24mil with $17mil guaranteed is not enough for Ray, eh?

As of this morning, no one is throwing him a bone and some folks are even suggesting that the Ravens pull their offer (above) from the table.

Personally, I think it funny and I can't stand listening to Ray talk...It is just as bad as listening to TO. lmao

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I would take him for that! Although, if the Ravens wont give him that I think we could get him for less. Although, he is going to want to go to a contender now not in 2-4 yrs.

Ray Lewis is nothing but a name now. He was awesome and yes can probly pay lil football still. but no thanks.
    What will this be, is 14th year?

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Ray Lewis is nothing but a name now. He was awesome and yes can probly pay lil football still. but no thanks.
    Nothing but a name?????? Seriously bro!!! I am not a big Lewis fan either but the dude can still flat out play! He may have been the league's top tackler this past season! I'll have to look but I garrantee he was in the top five in tackles made and solo tackles as well! Also bet he forced a few fumbles. I'll take him at ILB over ANYONE we have on this team right now!!!

I would sign him in a second!!!! I agree he has some good years left in him, plus just think how our young D guys will grow up with Vrabel and Lewis!!!!! Damn that would be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    His leadership and 117 tackles makes him more than just a name. That being sayed, he is asking way to much.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I would take him for that! Although, if the Ravens wont give him that I think we could get him for less. Although, he is going to want to go to a contender now not in 2-4 yrs.

Man not me, but then again that's just me. Can't see spending that kind of money on a player in the twilight of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    No doubt , they aint the Dallas Cowboys or anything LMAO!!!!!
    Only Jerry Jones would go out and spend money in the millions on a man that has seen his better days.
    Exactly what I was thinking, but then again I'm old and can remember when a 12oz. can of Coke was a quarter.

We will never sign him so this is all moot but to say he is just a name now days is just crazy talk!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Nothing but a name?????? Seriously bro!!! I am not a big Lewis fan either but the dude can still flat out play! He may have been the league's top tackler this past season! I'll have to look but I garrantee he was in the top five in tackles made and solo tackles as well! Also bet he forced a few fumbles. I'll take him at ILB over ANYONE we have on this team right now!!!
    I actually am a huge Ray Lewis fan. He is (or was) the epidamy of a linebacker. I like his zero-tolerance attitude for poor performance. But for that price, no way.

Are you serious, over anybody we have on this team?
    Your crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    I would sign him in a second!!!! I agree he has some good years left in him, plus just think how our young D guys will grow up with Vrabel and Lewis!!!!! Damn that would be fun to watch.
    Anybody would sign him in a second...so why isnt anybody signing him... because he not worth it. The question is how much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    His leadership and 117 tackles makes him more than just a name. That being sayed, he is asking way to much.
    like I said, he still has lil football in him. Id take him for the right price. Like maybe a 4th rounder but no more. If Ray was sooo bada$$, then people wouldnt be all gung ho over Suggs and Scott over Ray.

OK, maybe I was a lil overboard when I said "just a name". But Im not interested in signing a big name when hes past his prime. Im not interested in another Donnie Edwards.

Unless its for the right price. Like Vrabel, that was a good deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast