Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with DEE BOW!

He does have a good attitude. Hopefully this year Bowe goes from good to great by not dropping passes. I'm sure he is addressing that this offseason.

Wow, I love D. Bowe more than ever. GREAT ATTITUDE. Im sure Pioli is looking for more of that and less of Waters / Gonzo / LJ. Let business happen and be ready for the season. Great job D. Bowe.

Great thread!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    He does have a good attitude. Hopefully this year Bowe goes from good to great by not dropping passes. I'm sure he is addressing that this offseason.
    My boss and I were talking the other day about TG, DBowe and dropping passes. We were discussing how many balls TG dropped in his second year. I looked it up on the internet and TG and DBowe both had 13 dropped passes their 2nd year. Hopefully, DBowe can turn it around like TG.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Im sure Pioli is looking for more of that and less of Waters / Gonzo / LJ.

Great thread!
    Well Gonzo's problem was CP.
    Waters was only a one time incendent so I dont even believe he said it.

And LJ....he is LJ.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    My boss and I were talking the other day about TG, DBowe and dropping passes. We were discussing how many balls TG dropped in his second year. I looked it up on the internet and TG and DBowe both had 13 dropped passes their 2nd year. Hopefully, DBowe can turn it around like TG.
    I think he can if TG stays around. I remember an article during the season where I think they were interviewing Kilby Smith. Whoever it was, was talking about how TG would inspire them to do better by offering to show them things that will help their game.

This is the kind of thing a leader can do. TG teaches these guys work ethics as well as how to play the game. Other players can do it in ways that the coaches can't. If a coach tells you to run three more drills, that is the boss telling you to work harder, if a fellow player like TG asks you to run three more drills with him, that is an honor.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

LOL i love that DB wants us to draft Crabtree for comp.
    I like that attitude alot.

That was refreshing to hear a player take that attitude. One thing that caught my attention was when D-Bowe said, "That business side, I have no clue what goes on. I haven't talked to (new G.M.) Scott Pioli yet. I try to stay out of there because I want to get my main job done. That higher office, I see it, I wave and I just keep going." That is something vets that have been with us for a while are going to have to learn. Way to go D-Bowe!

Bowe's a great player.... 1000+ with 7 TDs in his second season. I should buy a Bowe jersey, he might be around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Bowe's a great player.... 1000+ with 7 TDs in his second season. I should buy a Bowe jersey, he might be around for a while.
    i immediately bought a Dorsey jersey after we drafted him...authentic too.. (it was like 70 bucks on ebay lol)...thinking he was going turn our defense around right out of the gates and be a cornerstone for years to come....hope im right lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast