Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T.O. out of Dallas

Default T.O. out of Dallas

Does KC go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    psssh.. it's only football bud
    Yeah, im not a never nice person. Sorry to all the T.O. fan(s?) I may have offended...

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Any team that picks him up is foolish. He is a greedy s.o.b. that can single-handedly ruin a team. I dont wish death on many people but...

I hope he dies...

and its painful...

Similar things were said about Randy Moss and where did he go?? Food for Thought, eh??

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Similar things were said about Randy Moss and where did he go?? Food for Thought, eh??
    That is a good point, however I cant see it happening with Owens. Moss was young and self-centered, and the NE system showed him its a team game. T.O. self-centered aswell, but hes 35. If he was going to learn that, it would of happened by now.

Whats so up-setting with Owens is the tallent is there, but thats not enough, he always has to have the media spotlight. His arrogance, and 5 year-old attention seeking skills always over shadow what his team is doing. Everytime I see him on TV im almost embarrassed for him. Hes just a joke to the game.

I have a feeling that we will be seing T.O. a couple of times a year now. The Faiders are Probably his last option........the more I think about it, it seems like destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    With this move I could see Jerry Jones actually wanting to make a deal for our 3rd pick to have a shot at Crabtree.
    That is what I was thinking as well but I noticed that Dallas has no 1st or 2nd round picks to trade unless Jones is able to make some trades to give us picks or unless he just trades players to us period??

What do you think? I'm no guru on how all of the trading for picks, etc etc works.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohnson View Post
    Does KC go after him.
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could see him lobbying to go to the Patriots or maybe even the Giants. Who knows, he won't be a Chief you can bank on that.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Wow dude REALLY????

No way, but I can see KC drafting Crabtree....Dont get me wrong, Im a big Curry fan, but he may not be the best fit in our 3-4...hes not really a pass rusher, maybe he can do it, but Orakpo would fill that role better, however...

As of now with Crabtree
    Crabtree/Bowe/Bradley/Gonzalez/ with LJ/Charles/Smith running the ball..Cassel behind the center...Albert at LT...thats one heck of an offense on paper.

makes me wonder if Curry's impact would match that of Crabtree's...Getting the surgery really made me think about Crabtree in that spot, especially with the possibility that Curry doesnt fit(I like him though in the 2-3 games I saw him in..not a lot to go off of) and maybe he goes to St Louis.

Its early, but every day im leaning more and more towards crabtree, I mean if Roy Williams got a 1/3/6...maybe WR is a position that is worth taking even with Bowe and Bradley....especially if Crabtree is not a Owens type.

I hope not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast