Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hank , Marty or Todd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Hank , Marty or Todd


    0 Not allowed!
    Which is your favorite coach at the moment.

    {I'll make another thread with a poll once the season commences because opinions might change during the season.}

    Personally I can't choose between marty and hank at the moment. hank made our team a great one AND took us to Super Bowl IV which ended up being the only one we win so far. Where as Marty rebuilt our team to a lot of successful seasons!
    Last edited by AussieChiefsFan; 03-06-2009 at 06:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,141
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Which is your favorite coach at the moment.

    {I'll make another thread with a poll once the season commences because opinions might change during the season.}

    Personally I can't choose between marty and hank at the moment. hank made our team a great one AND took us to Super Bowl IV which ended up being the only one we win so far. Where as Marty rebuilt our team to a lot of successful seasons!
    Haley hasn't coached us for a single game yet. You could have added a few names to the list.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,534
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Which is your favorite coach at the moment.

    {I'll make another thread with a poll once the season commences because opinions might change during the season.}

    Personally I can't choose between marty and hank at the moment. hank made our team a great one AND took us to Super Bowl IV which ended up being the only one we win so far. Where as Marty rebuilt our team to a lot of successful seasons!

    actuall Hank won the AFL Championsip in 1962, 1966, 1969, SUPER BOWL
    Hank 4 -Marty 0....no contest

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    130
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yeah the gap is hugh between Hank and the next guy, which is Dick Vermeil imo. Marty "the trator" Schottenheimer is a close 3rd.

    Todd just has to get us to the playoffs a few time to be on the same level as Dick and Marty, but filling Hanks shoes is another story.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Yeah the gap is hugh between Hank and the next guy, which is Dick Vermeil imo. Marty "the trator" Schottenheimer is a close 3rd.

    Todd just has to get us to the playoffs a few time to be on the same level as Dick and Marty, but filling Hanks shoes is another story.
    Yep, it's going to be very hard to be like hank stram. {best coach ever} Hank

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Which is your favorite coach at the moment.

    {I'll make another thread with a poll once the season commences because opinions might change during the season.}

    Personally I can't choose between marty and hank at the moment. hank made our team a great one AND took us to Super Bowl IV which ended up being the only one we win so far. Where as Marty rebuilt our team to a lot of successful seasons!
    Hank took the chiefs to the SB not once but twice.
    Marty got us close but no cigar.
    I don't know much about Todd Haley except that he used to be for the cards.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    personaly i can't decide between the three awsome coaches!(my first post yay!)

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Hank took the chiefs to the SB not once but twice.
    Marty got us close but no cigar.
    I don't know much about Todd Haley except that he used to be for the cards.
    Hank did do well but so did marty because he DID give us some winning seasons in terms of winning more games than losing games.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Marty to the Jets?
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:19 AM
  2. NOBODY Drops The Hammer Like Hank!
    By Darth CarlSatan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:05 AM
  3. dear marty...
    By anaeelbackwards in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 01:14 AM
  4. Howa bout Marty for OC?
    By jerhart in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 04:26 AM
  5. Marty Ball Shot Down!!
    By kenny1937 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •