Thread: KCChiefs.com : Q&A with LB Mike Vrabel - 3/6

Default KCChiefs.com : Q&A with LB Mike Vrabel - 3/6

INTRODUCTORY CONFERENCE CALL Q: What is in it for you to come to Kansas City? MIKE VRABEL: "A change of scenery, a different place to work, a different place to live. I am every bit excited about it and the opportunity. I am looking forward

More...

VRABEL: “I am familiar with Scott. We were a part of the same organization for eight years. Scott has a lot of history with Bill (Belichick) and I played under Bill for eight years. I would imagine that the football team you see today will not be the same football team you see at the end of July, that I can assure you.

There will be a lot of competition at every spot.

There will be a high demand placed on guys who think football is important, to put football and their teammates at the top of their priority list, that I know. As far as a relationship, it is a working relationship. He is the general manager, we have pretty much all dealt with Scott and we will negotiate a contract through my agent. We will continue to do that. Hopefully he will be able to bring some guys in to fix our roster up to where we can go and compete in camp with 80 guys and build a football team.”

Preach it Vrabel! Now thats what i want to hear!

Q: What are your memories of playing at Arrowhead Stadium? VRABEL: “That was the first thing I told him, if we can get this thing back to where this is a tough place to play and we win all of our games at home or damn near all of them, we can be successful. I remember every year it seemed like we played on Monday night and it was a tough place to play, it was loud, and you had to play extra-ordinary good to win. Hopefully we can get back to that and give the fans something to cheer about. When the product out there isn’t good, there is nothing really to cheer about.”

I like that also bring back the Arrowhead mystic

He seems to be a man of honesty and integrity like TG, intends to play the best he can.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>