Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Can we all just get along??

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,241
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 0

    Default Can we all just get along??


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
    I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
    We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
    I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Nothing wrong with disagreements, it would be boring without without them. But I agree, be civil and respectful.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
    I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
    We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
    I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.
    Suck it Pro Angler!! Where do you get off saying we dont get along!!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    heehee. JK. Any fan of a Chief is family. No matter how much we disagree. We all share something in common, we love the best sports team in the world!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    heehee. JK. Any fan of a Chief is family. No matter how much we disagree. We all share something in common, we love the best sports team in the world!
    Amen


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I Hear That!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    13,953
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree, the future looks much brighter today with Pioli and Haley, than it did just 12 months ago. I think we have found a couple of QB's that have a bright future. And we have some promising young stars on defense and offense.

    Hopefully we have a great 2009 draft.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
    As others have said, disagreements are not a bad thing, sometimes they shed some new light and for some more hard headed they don't. We are ALL Chiefs Fans and we are ALL Family and we love ya just the way you are Pro.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    879
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

    Cool Who wants to get along?


    0 Not allowed!
    The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades.. :surfing:
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades.. :surfing:
    No bragging Spi! It makes people jealous and jealousy creates animosity.... and so on! I am kidding - I am looking forward to an exciting year!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •