Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we all just get along??

Default Can we all just get along??

Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
    I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
    We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
    I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.

F#$k You!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    F# You!!
    Jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Why all the hate bro?
    Swearing isn't hating. Especially when it is directed at Tornado!! Hes an a$#hole you know!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

It was more of a response to the All getting along tihng!! That would make things really boring. I am looking for some fights!!

Why all the hate bro?
    Canada was dropped on his head as a child and has never fully recovered. Check out that melon.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! I can't STAND all of this getting along!!!!!!!
    j/k I wish other forums had the ability to get along as well as this one does. As for disagreeing, it will always happen simply because everyone has their opinion. The Chiefs have gone for 40 yrs without a SB win or even an appearance and that causes some animosity even amongst friends of the closest nature. People get used to a team not making it and before long they begin by looking to see who will make it outside their own first then decide that their own won't make it . I think our current Office will change that. Chiefs first, everyone else second especially the Gaiders!!!!!!!!!LMMFASTFO!!!!!!!<---PM me for meaning ;)
    every time i see your post that damn hypmotized thing sucks me right in!!!!

Swearing isn't hating. Especially when it is directed at Tornado!! Hes an a$#hole you know!!
    Your the a$#!

It was more of a response to the All getting along tihng!! That would make things really boring. I am looking for some fights!!
    Do you have your no parking sign?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Do you have your no parking sign?
    Couldnt get it over the border, but Dan has a not parking imprint on his forehead!!

Couldnt get it over the border, but Dan has a not parking imprint on his forehead!!
    WTH {Yeah, yeah I know i'm only 12}

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast