Thread: KCChiefs.com : K Nick Lowery to be Inducted into Chiefs Hall of Fame

Default KCChiefs.com : K Nick Lowery to be Inducted into Chiefs Hall of Fame

Kansas City Chiefs Chairman Clark Hunt announced on Saturday that former K Nick Lowery will be the 2009 inductee into the Chiefs Hall of Fame. The 39th member of this prestigious group, Lowery will be enshrined into the Chiefs Hall of Fame during

More...

Default KC Star : Kicker Lowery is the latest member of the Chiefs Hall of Fame

The 39th member of the Chiefs Hall of Fame stands out among his peers for one reason: his resolve. "None of the others were cut 11 different times by eight different teams," interim Chiefs president Denny Thum said. "While that may not sound like a badge of honor, it certainly speaks to the perseverance of one Nick Lowery."

More...

I think this is awesome - So well deserved! If we would have just given him that 1 mil contract back in the day, we would have never had to live down the Len Elliott fiasco!

Ah, remember when you used to not get sick to your stomach anytime a Chiefs kicker took the field?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Well earned and well deserved.....

Congrats Nick....you definitely earned it and you definitely deserve it.

Default Nick Lowery

I know all Chiefs fan are happy to hear that Nick finally got what he earned and deserved. Sure did miss him last year