Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we all just get along??

Default Can we all just get along??

Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
    I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
    We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
    I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.

Nothing wrong with disagreements, it would be boring without without them. But I agree, be civil and respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Ok guy's it's been a tough many years now and we are all uptight and impatient. I myself have been quick to make smart azz remarks to people.
    I think that we are on the verge of something great here once again in KC we are becomming the "talk" of espn and NFL network now. it started with last years draft and it is growing. We have some great players from not only last years draft but our new aquasitions of office personell and coaches and players.
    We have a great deal to look forward to. let us all (including myself) try to be a bit more sensitive to others feelings.
    I have my own pet peeves such as bogus news alerts, other teams fans in here (except pats fans, he has been cool) and new people not knowing the whats up before being post whores...lol.... i look forward to a great next season and many more to come and I would love for none of us to get the boot due to the past years stresses.
    Suck it Pro Angler!! Where do you get off saying we dont get along!!

heehee. JK. Any fan of a Chief is family. No matter how much we disagree. We all share something in common, we love the best sports team in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    heehee. JK. Any fan of a Chief is family. No matter how much we disagree. We all share something in common, we love the best sports team in the world!
    Amen

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I Hear That!

I agree, the future looks much brighter today with Pioli and Haley, than it did just 12 months ago. I think we have found a couple of QB's that have a bright future. And we have some promising young stars on defense and offense.

Hopefully we have a great 2009 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    As others have said, disagreements are not a bad thing, sometimes they shed some new light and for some more hard headed they don't. We are ALL Chiefs Fans and we are ALL Family and we love ya just the way you are Pro.

Cool Who wants to get along?

The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades.. :surfing:
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    The future is soo bright I have to wear shades! Oh wait I live in a sunshine State..We allways wear shades.. :surfing:
    No bragging Spi! It makes people jealous and jealousy creates animosity.... and so on! I am kidding - I am looking forward to an exciting year!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast