Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Latest on the Jay Cutler/Denver Fiasco

Default Latest on the Jay Cutler/Denver Fiasco

Source: Jay Cutler's situation with Denver Broncos worsens - ESPN

More fuel to the fire?

Apparently the fall out is almost beyond repair at this point. At least for Cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    And on top of that, he seems to be following me around here lately....Thread Stalker! LOL!

I suppose my fanhood and dedication to the Chiefs would not be in question if I was 40+ year old man that runs around wearing yellow and gold face paint...But that is something that is not gonna happen and I will deal with it!
    And to think, I thought you were talking about Canada!

Me bad.

And on top of that, he seems to be following me around here lately....Thread Stalker! LOL!

I suppose my fanhood and dedication to the Chiefs would not be in question if I was 40+ year old man that runs around wearing yellow and gold face paint...But that is something that is not gonna happen and I will deal with it!
    Looks like you two have fond a real love connection. Are you gonna start an I wish I was Canada club too?

And yeah, have been stalking you for all 196 of your posts. I joined up a couple of years ago to hear you profound thoughts about the Chiefs.

The one thing that gets left out of my quotes is when I said that I would be as happy as anyone if we did win the division...And I would.

I also voted that we would have a 10 win season but in regards to anything after that, I am just trying to keep it real!
    I love the "realists" Keepin it real man. So you truly think we will just be the best of 4 average teams. Thats what makes you such a great fan? I know I know...you cheer just as hard as anyone on Sunday. The rest of the time you can sit and talk s!t about people, but you make fun of me cause I paint my face a fly from Canada to watch the Chiefs every year? Am I a little too much of a fan? Don't look up of you might see where "True Chiefs fans Live"

If you have a point to make about the state of the team or how to improve weak points etc. Post away, but if all you are gonna say is "We are the best of 4 below average teams, Woo Hoo!! Atta Baby!!" No one needs or wants to hear that sh!t anymore.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

if I was 40+ year old man that runs around wearing yellow and gold face paint
    I will invite you to the big 40 party in 9 years when that happens. But I guess 31 would seem old to a kid barely out of his teens. oh...u probably still aren't allowed to have a beer. sorry
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I will invite you to the big 40 party in 9 years when that happens. But I guess 31 would seem old to a kid barely out of his teens. oh...u probably still aren't allowed to have a beer. sorry
    Well, now we know why this "disagreement" is where it is. Actually, I am 44 so there is certainly a difference in the level of maturity. When I was in my early 30's I thought I was right all the time as well!

If your view on our weak division is that it is a positive, then that is okay. I can understand that as well. My opinion just differs when it comes down to the division winners entering the play-offs.

Simply agreeing to disagree would be the mature thing t do instead of insinuating that another persons "fanhood" is not on the same level is yours. Which is neither higher or lower.

Enjoy!

PS- Does Canada have football?

So even if they are winning, you wont care because the rest of the division sucks. Way to get excited!!
    Never said that. It's called looking at the "big picture" in order to keep yourself in check.

If they win, I would be just as glad as anyone but wishing that our competition would "suck" worse than us is not going to help the overall character and toughness of the team.

You must be one of those guys that gets a kick out of beating a 10 year old in a game of one on one! LMAO!
    Well, now we know why this "disagreement" is where it is. Actually, I am 44 so there is certainly a difference in the level of maturity. When I was in my early 30's I thought I was right all the time as well!

If your view on our weak division is that it is a positive, then that is okay. I can understand that as well. My opinion just differs when it comes down to the division winners entering the play-offs.

Simply agreeing to disagree would be the mature thing t do instead of insinuating that another persons "fanhood" is not on the same level is yours. Which is neither higher or lower.

Enjoy!

PS- Does Canada have football?
    You are definitely right on the maturity level. Who started calling names? If you read the thread I agree to an extent with what you said, but I looked at the "Big Picture" and realized we play 10 other teams next season as well. I also think the west will be better next year. I never questioned the level of anyones fandom. I disagreed with something in your post and you and DMN started jumping down my throat for me having an issue with one comment in your post. You started callin names. Look at you 40+ with too much paint on your face. Gotta make fun of Canada. You originality in insulting me is mind blowing. Does Canada even have football? I think that says enough about your football knowledge or your knowledge of anything outside the sheltered little life you lead. But I guess if trying to knock me down makes you feel like a big man then type away!!
    Last edited by Canada; 03-12-2009 at 10:04 AM.

I get it, I just think that playing Dallas, Philly, Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburg will balance the weaker division out. No one really knows how good or bad our division is gonna be. SD has been competitive for the last few seasons and probably will be again. I understand what he is syaing but it this comment that gets me.

We may possibly be the best of 4 below average teams?? Woohoo! That a baby!

There have been enough things go wrong with this team over the last few years. Any success we have this year will be because the CHIEFS are making the right moves. Not because we are the best of 4 sh!tty teams.
    This was my actual response to you. Now that I read it again, it is pretty insulting!!

You are definitely right on the maturity level. Who started calling names? If you read the thread I agree to an extent with what you said, but I looked at the "Big Picture" and realized we play 10 other teams next season as well. I also think the west will be better next year. I never questioned the level of anyones fandom. I disagreed with something in your post and you and DMN started jumping down my throat for me having an issue with one comment in your post. You started callin names. Look at you 40+ with too much paint on your face. Gotta make fun of Canada. You originality in insulting me is mind blowing. Does Canada even have football? I think that says enough about your football knowledge or your knowledge of anything outside the sheltered little life you lead. But I guess if trying to knock me down makes you feel like a big man then type away!!
    LOL! Another board bashing know-it-all....

My shelterd life involves my children in which I actively coach every year for the past 5 years. Those are my priorities!

It's a pleasure to meet someone that will fly from another country to watch sports, with his face painted in red and gold just to hear him brag about how much of a passionate fan he is....Is that passion, or obsession?

No, the KC Chiefs are not my life...I do not have a room dedicated as a shrine, I do not wear KC gear everywhere I go (including the face paint) and I do not attack the character of people just because we differ in opinion. There are good points to both sides and I can leave it that but apparently the only thing that is going to satisfy you is a dominant attempt to prove that you are a better person because of "your" fanhood and "your" opinions. So, continue making yourself look like the immature *ss that are. You don't need my help!

Terrific point! That was gonna be my next move! LOL!

I have multiple Chiefs shrines. I wear Chiefs gear.

I

AM

OBSESSED!

And dam proud of it!

If kicking the crap out of a weak division means winning games and making the playoffs, I'm fine with that. We have to make it back to the playoffs before we can try to rectify our long-suffering of losing in the playoffs. This franchise has been torn down beyond the foundations to the point that it started digging its own grave. We have to get out of the hole, fill it in, lay the foundation, and then build our way to the top.

One step at a time, people.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast