Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Latest on the Jay Cutler/Denver Fiasco

Default Latest on the Jay Cutler/Denver Fiasco

Source: Jay Cutler's situation with Denver Broncos worsens - ESPN

More fuel to the fire?

Apparently the fall out is almost beyond repair at this point. At least for Cutler.

Talking

....and so.....the plot thickens. Man this just keeps getting better and better.

Can't believe that Pat Bowlen is letting this happen. Talk about self destruct. From AFC West title contenders to most dysfunctional franchise of the new year.

Way to go Josh McDaniels and Cutler!

Broncos | Cutler's home for sale
    Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:09:52 -0700
    The Denver Post, citing KMGH-7, reports Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler has put his 7,516-square-foot home in Colorado up for sale. As previously reported, Cutler left a recent conversation with team brass thinking he would be traded before the NFL Draft. Cutler also owns a condo in downtown Denver.
    www.kffl.com

loving it loving it loving it! Keep it up McNificent!

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    Broncos | Cutler's home for sale
    Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:09:52 -0700
    The Denver Post, citing KMGH-7, reports Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler has put his 7,516-square-foot home in Colorado up for sale. As previously reported, Cutler left a recent conversation with team brass thinking he would be traded before the NFL Draft. Cutler also owns a condo in downtown Denver.
    www.kffl.com

loving it loving it loving it! Keep it up McNificent!

Stop the fighting and stay on topic. This thread was supposed to be fun for everyone.

If Denver wants Matt Cassell so bad, why don't they call Scott Pioli and offer him Jay Cutler and Denver's 2nd round pick for Matt Cassell?

That would get the deal done in a jiffy.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    McDaniels wanted Cassell so bad that he allowed his apparent desire start a problem between himself and Jay Cutler who obviously doesn't appreciate the fact that McDaniels wanted the QB he was used to working with while working with him during Brady's down time. I think Cutler needs to suck it up and realize that yes, their new HC may have been a bit over zelous in his wants and no , he can't make up for what was done. Jay should simply let it be what it was, a failed attempt to achieve a trade that would have put Cutler in Detroit. The Donks would have had Cassell and Tampa a overall first pick . It was a long **** trade at best and the fact that it didn't go through isn't where it ends. McDaniels and Cutler had a conference call that basically put more issues on the table as curing this call McDaniels basically criticized Cutler in Cutler's mind by telling him that he needs to tighten his game up to make his posiion with th team stronger. Basically all this boils down to Cutler being overly critical and taking everything that is discussed with his dumb *** as a threat to his job. The man should realize that if Denver decides to trade him away, he will have a job somewhere but would it be a starting position?That depends on where he ends up. I hope this situation lasts through to the season opener as that is a plus for the Chiefs. With the Bolts resigning LT for 3 yrs , and getting Merriman back off the injured pile, they will be back in the hunt wether they had a bad year last season or not. KC needs all the help they can get and I hope that Cutler takes a walk but doubt it will go that far, we can only hope
    As a Donk hater and more importantly a Chiefs fan, I'd say Cutler is handling the situation perfectly. I'd give him a B+ as an overall grade. He could improve his standing in my book as long if he gets to selling his other house in Denver and keeps on being a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    As a Donk hater and more importantly a Chiefs fan, I'd say Cutler is handling the situation perfectly. I'd give him a B+ as an overall grade. He could improve his standing in my book as long if he gets to selling his other house in Denver and keeps on being a baby.
    I think Cutler gets an "F" for the way he is handling the situation. Every player is tradable. Joe Montana got traded if you don't recall. Joe Montana!

Jay needs to shut his hole and know his role!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think Cutler gets an "F" for the way he is handling the situation. Every player is tradable. Joe Montana got traded if you don't recall. Joe Montana!

mighty strong words.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

If i didnt know any better, id say you actually cared.

If (and thats a big if), Denver trades Cutler, especially this season, I think that'd have to be at the top of the NFL's dumbest moves in history. Not that I'd mind, I like the idea of Cutler out of the AFC West.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast